• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poor Patient is awesome!

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I can't believe nobody's mentioned Rocking's "Poor Patient" clip. The brunette who's being tickled is soooo hot, and soooo ticklish! There's no faking here. This girl is beautiful, and ticklish everywhere, and she's so adorable, when she laughs. To Rocking, I can only say; Thank you, thank you, thank you! May the tickling gods provide you with a ticklish woman, and a feather!

Thank you for the comments, and YES!!, GOD gave me the most ticklish woman I ever met, MY WIFE, Her feet are so sweet, tender and TICKLISH!, and she always let me tickle her wherever at anytime I want, GOD REALLY EXIST!
😀 😀 😀

lucky guy

Lucky fellow; you should make a tickling-homevideo of you tickling your wife then...

Poor Patient is Tops!

I agree, Rocking's Poor Patient clip is wonderful. I just downloaded it and can't stop watching it. What movie is this from, and who makes it? I have never seen it before. Not only has Rocking outdone himself on clips, but he has a clip of my all time favorite ticklee, Devin Demoore. Please posts some clips of her getting tickled. I have one downloaded from FMConcepts of her and Monica Mendoza getting "the treatment". I can send it to you for posting if you like. Thanks!

It amuses me that some people in this Forum are constantly ripping FM Concepts as having "non-ticklish" models who are always "faking"...yet, when a clip like this one shows up, or the one from a few months ago with a topless Shay Ruskin being tickled by Heather Stewart, everyone always praises it to the skies for its real and merciless tickling of a very ticklish model...without knowing its source! 😎

Thanks Nimrod!

I will check out your review. All FM videos aren't bad. As you can tell, I am a fan of them. However, there are a few of their videos in which you can just look at the model and wonder what could happen if you were there. Not that the model isn't ticklish, just that the tickler just can't make a connection with his ticklee like one of us true ticklers could. :devil: See you guys and thanks.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back