• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poor Vicki's feet are her undoing...!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
If you recall, we had Vicki right at the edge of ticklish agony and ecstasy due to her fortunate (or unfortunate) sensitivity which can cause her to climax from having her feet tickled...

Of course, that was just being tickled with fingernails and a few pointy things—we hadn't even gotten around to the evil toys!

Something that worked with pretty delightful precision on Vicki's feet was something that I thought up while perusing the sale section of the local drug store. They had a very cheap triple-head rotary razor (mostly made of plastic) in the sale bins. I bought it and took the blade heads off, and presto! Three tiny little nubbed edges that rotate at high speeds, which puts buzzy sensations in three different spots on the soles of the -lee's feet!

Poor Vicki told me afterward it was almost like orgasm denial; she was getting so much of both sensations that she just sort of clung on the edge of both ... and in this clip, you can hear what that sounds like!

This clip uses natural sound from the camera, as opposed to the first clip which had the wireless microphone clipped to her. Just something different to compare to (but you'll notice how much louder the toys are), although she still manages to be even louder still with her gasps and moans!

As always, the same caveats apply: no faces, that's the agreement with the models. The preview is smaller and in lower resolution than the full pay clip, which is 640x480. Yes, some of my models are bigger women—not everyone lives on the Kate Moss anorexia diet. Please continue to not taunt Happy Fun Ball. These are not The Hammer. Thank you for playing. :bouncy:

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Vicki2.JPEG
    Vicki2.JPEG
    121.4 KB · Views: 586
  • Vicki2a.JPEG
    Vicki2a.JPEG
    127.1 KB · Views: 252
  • Vicki2b.JPEG
    Vicki2b.JPEG
    124.3 KB · Views: 371
  • Vicki2c.JPEG
    Vicki2c.JPEG
    126.2 KB · Views: 409
  • Vicki2free.wmv
    Vicki2free.wmv
    762.5 KB · Views: 2,116
Last edited:
I personally thought this was a sexy vid. I'm glad to see she likes this as much as we do. lol

Oh, I'm SO glad you poor men have tolerated fat girls. It must have been SUCH a hardship for your poor sensibilities to see anyone other than a perfect woman with a perfect body doing perfect things.

Yes, we should be ASHAMED if we don't weigh 100 pounds, have round, large breasts, and a flat, toned stomach. Of course, every man follows the same standards, right? You're all rippling, golden Adonis-es?

Yeah. I thought so.

haha, Exactly. It takes all kinds to fill the world, and I would much rather date a healthy woman with some extra pounds on her than a woman who is unhealthy but is a 'sex goddess' or 'hot'. I doubt many on this board have a six pack or anything similar, so to hold everyone else to different standards is highly unfair. Besides, these people are just that, people. Just because they are on a video like this doesn't mean they shouldn't be treated with dignity, they are not our personal servants.

I agree with you entirely.

Oh! And good vid, btw. 🙂

Last edited:
Awesome preview, Knismo! Thanks for sharing it!! :happy:

I can't help but notice that anyone who didn't like the clip or had something negative to say had their messages removed. This one guy talks about all these "stupid rednecks" who post negative things, but obviously there is no free speech on this forum. I guess we all have to praise the clips or say nothing at all, so:

Everybody please buy this clip. It's great. Thanks Knismo, you've done so much for so many people. And you're so charitable, you ask for nothing in return but a mere $8.99 per fabulous clip.

And Mr.Moderator---you can censor this message and cut it out entirely but, as Knismo will tell you, it ain't over till the fat lady laughs.

I can't help but notice that anyone who didn't like the clip or had something negative to say had their messages removed. This one guy talks about all these "stupid rednecks" who post negative things, but obviously there is no free speech on this forum. I guess we all have to praise the clips or say nothing at all, so:

Everybody please buy this clip. It's great. Thanks Knismo, you've done so much for so many people. And you're so charitable, you ask for nothing in return but a mere $8.99 per fabulous clip.

And Mr.Moderator---you can censor this message and cut it out entirely but, as Knismo will tell you, it ain't over till the fat lady laughs.

Well said Hank.

If the clip is so horrifically offensive to some, why bother responding on it? Let alone numerous times. Believe it or not, there are people out there who like 'fat' chicks, or who don't much care, no one is forcing you to be one of them. But why continue to comment on it if it was such a horrible clip? It seems like a glorious waste of time, at least to me.

That's more or less what I was ranting about yesterday before all of those stupid posts got deleted. Its really frustrating that people can be this intolerant, and then abuse their freedom of speech, but this is the world we live in.

No one is charging you anything...

In agreement with the above:

That's the whole point entirely.It's a mystery to me why people post on here and comment against the clips because they have a personal issue with how someone else looks.If they don't want the clip then fine, don't buy, don't preview, just move on. And yes, it is pretty well known that someone who criticizes others for what they claim to not like physically is projecting on some level.

Last edited:
That's more or less what I was ranting about yesterday before all of those stupid posts got deleted. Its really frustrating that people can be this intolerant, and then abuse their freedom of speech, but this is the world we live in.

You cannot "abuse" freedom of speech my friend. And I'm not commenting on the clip now. I'm angry because those of us who tried to state an opinion were silenced.

Because your statements were completely unfounded, nonconstructive, and generally unnecessary. You weren't silenced; all of your bs was just subtracted from the thread, as this most recent verbal scrimmage will more than likely be treated. Is it so difficult to just ignore what you dislike and get on with your life?

I don't think anyone was silenced on here, either. I mean I'm entitled to a point of view, but at some point I have to realize that once stated, I simply have to move on. I think the moderators on here are pretty fair minded.

Um, if you guys didn't notice, the earlier posts were deleted for a reason. Though I'm sure you all have your valid arguments to make, right or not, using a clip topic to argue about it isn't really a good idea. If anything, take it in PMs.

Sorry, Knismo. Again, thanks for sharing the clip.

Because your statements were completely unfounded, nonconstructive, and generally unnecessary. You weren't silenced; all of your bs was just subtracted from the thread, as this most recent verbal scrimmage will more than likely be treated. Is it so difficult to just ignore what you dislike and get on with your life?

I understand. I wasn't silenced, I just wasn't allowed to speak. And according to you I can speak about anything as long as it doesn't constitute your idea of "bs".

And again Knismo, thanks for the clip.

Honestly, if I was Knismo I would probably just not sell clips here any longer. It seems like a lot of aggravation over what is 8 minutes of video tape. The fact that even with numerous post deletions this thread is still growing into a several page argument seems proof of that... :|

I can't help but notice that anyone who didn't like the clip or had something negative to say had their messages removed.

Actually, the whole fight was removed. Not just comments against the clip, but those against people who were against the clip.

This one guy talks about all these "stupid rednecks" who post negative things, but obviously there is no free speech on this forum. I guess we all have to praise the clips or say nothing at all, so:

This forum has rules, and anyone posting here has to adhere to these rules.

Here is an excerpt from the rules:

rules said:
We take the "be polite" rule very seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive will receive one warning (at our discretion). And if the member offends again the member will be banned without warning. This goes for private messaging as well.

We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined both here and on the Forum. We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation. If you have any questions, please e-mail the administrator.

Your comments were clear violation of the rules, as they offered no constructive criticism, just plain bashing of the clip and of the poster. Freedom of speech can only go as far as not harassing anyone else with your words, because then it's plain rudeness. Were your words put in the manner of constructive criticism, they would have stayed. This way they were removed.

Oh, but not only did I not delete it yet, but I quoted it.

You cannot "abuse" freedom of speech my friend. And I'm not commenting on the clip now. I'm angry because those of us who tried to state an opinion were silenced.

Aaah but you see there is a small problem there Melinda. Those people were not silenced because of their opinions, they were silenced because of trolling aka ruining everyone else's fun and sharing time. And now I would recommend you not to go any further in this discussion before you finally realize that your transformation into one is over also.

Don't troll and walk away with grace and anger now. If people don't have anything nice or constructive to say, then don't say nothing (and this doesn't exclude constructive critics, advices and recommendation).

Actually, the whole fight was removed. Not just comments against the clip, but those against people who were against the clip.

Your comments were clear violation of the rules, as they offered no constructive criticism, just plain bashing of the clip and of the poster. Freedom of speech can only go as far as not harassing anyone else with your words, because then it's plain rudeness. Were your words put in the manner of constructive criticism, they would have stayed. This way they were removed.

This is outrageous.

This is outrageous.

Well Melinda I don't see what is so outrageous about a man who is doing his work, and send me to hell if I am wrong, he is doing it excellently. Now take yourself and your fellow flame warriors out of this thread and let us normal members enjoy the forum.

The point of my messages was to make a point about selling clips of non-ticklish, unattractive women. The point others have been making to me---that I should have kept it to myself and simply not bought the clips seems justified, and the more I've thought about it the more that makes sense. But that doesn't mean our discussion should have been dropped. There were more messages harrassing me for my point of view than there were comments from my end. I apologize for the "fat lady laughs" joke, but I was angry for being censored. And just a final point---while you're in the mood to censor people how about censoring this guy who keeps calling me Melinda for some reason, who has demons on his logo, and who calls himself "normal" suggesting that me and others with my opinion are abnormal. Now that's harassment.

The point of my messages was to make a point about selling clips of non-ticklish, unattractive women. The point others have been making to me---that I should have kept it to myself and simply not bought the clips seems justified, and the more I've thought about it the more that makes sense. But that doesn't mean our discussion should have been dropped. There were more messages harrassing me for my point of view than there were comments from my end. I apologize for the "fat lady laughs" joke, but I was angry for being censored. And just a final point---while you're in the mood to censor people how about censoring this guy who keeps calling me Melinda for some reason, who has demons on his logo, and who calls himself "normal" suggesting that me and others with my opinion are abnormal. Now that's harassment.

Now now Daisy don't be upset. No harassing was meant for you fledgling, but all your points are unjustified. If you don't like the sample, don't buy the clip, if you don't like the lee, move away, if you think it is rigged well guess what Daisy... you again move away. If you are sure that the clip is rigged and you still buy it... well then something is wrong, really wrong. Nobody pointed a gun at your head and told you to spend your hard earned 8.99$ dollars on the clip you know you will be disappointed by. And guess what, I just spent whole 2 minutes writing here which would cost me exactly 21.99$ to point out something so obvious. With that money I could buy something more entertaining. 🙂

... but obviously there is no free speech on this forum. I guess we all have to praise the clips or say nothing at all

A point to be made here: you're right, there is no "free speech here." This isn't the public square -- it's a private web forum, and we are all guests of the moderators and the "owner." It's as if you were let into someone's living room and then started insulting the other guests and their friends. In real life, you'd be asked to leave, and if you tried to complain about your "free speech" being limited, you'd be laughed at.

You were rude to the friends of the other guests here, namely, my model, and by extension, me.

And again, you continue to do so. You could have just gone on your merry way; you could have complained in the discussion section about how you feel some producers are posting clips you don't like. But you violated the rules, and now you're the victim? Oh, please.

Hank, it's hard to feel sorry for someone who brought it on himself in such a spectacular and rather unrepentant fashion. Yes, your "discussion" should have been dropped, because you violated the rules. If you didn't want to be "harassed," you shouldn't have been insulting in the first place, and you have reaped what you have sown. And now you're complaining because someone's calling you women's names?

I think your pot just met it's kettle. Thankfully at least nobody called you fat and unattractive.

knismo

(And Duke Diablo, now that everyone's had their say, feel free to yank the whole damn thread if you want; but those bits about "free speech" are something that some people need to be reminded about occasionally.)

A point to be made here: you're right, there is no "free speech here." This isn't the public square -- it's a private web forum, and we are all guests of the moderators and the "owner." It's as if you were let into someone's living room and then started insulting the other guests and their friends. In real life, you'd be asked to leave, and if you tried to complain about your "free speech" being limited, you'd be laughed at.

You were rude to the friends of the other guests here, namely, my model, and by extension, me.

And again, you continue to do so. You could have just gone on your merry way; you could have complained in the discussion section about how you feel some producers are posting clips you don't like. But you violated the rules, and now you're the victim? Oh, please.

Hank, it's hard to feel sorry for someone who brought it on himself in such a spectacular and rather unrepentant fashion. Yes, your "discussion" should have been dropped, because you violated the rules. If you didn't want to be "harassed," you shouldn't have been insulting in the first place, and you have reaped what you have sown. And now you're complaining because someone's calling you women's names?

I think your pot just met it's kettle. Thankfully at least nobody called you fat and unattractive.

knismo

(And Duke Diablo, now that everyone's had their say, feel free to yank the whole damn thread if you want; but those bits about "free speech" are something that some people need to be reminded about occasionally.)

Well finally a rational person. You took this everything up to now like a man and I am proud not to call you Daisy... and just to be noted I didn't harass anyone. Just because few people don't have humor or don't happen to know the meaning of the sarcasm it is not harassing. A harassment would be if I used his IP address to shut down his PC every five minutes, a harassment would be if I followed him home and send him discriminating letters...

And about fat and ugly part... well I don't think that anybody is anything special, even if they are 'thin' or 'beautiful' by daily standard. Cleopatra was small, fat and was considered the most beautiful female of that time. Jelena of the Troy was small and by what I hear she had eagle like nose... so what...

When it comes to ticklish women I don't care about looks, just the laughter. In this case the orgasm control... Great clip! wish i could have been the ler :shock:

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back