• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pop quiz...

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
Yo guys and gals. Pop quiz for ya.

Assume it's December 21st, 2012. You've been in a state penitentiary for two and a half years after being convicted for a double murder you did not do and didn't even participate in. Somewhere near Nov. 7th, 2012, you start to hear rumors from the guards that people all over the world are dying. Slowly between Nov. 7 and Dec. 10, other prisoners, one by one, start to begin to cough, vomit up blood, and spasm, and then are taken away by the guards and you don't seem them again. Even the guard's numbers are slowly wilted away by this sickness. Eventually, the guard's numbers lower to down to one or two and your the only prisoner left alive in the whole prison. The guards lock you in the cell for the night then Dec. 21st comes along and you notice that the cells don't open in the morning and no guard calls out for roll call. You've managed to smuggle (either through the help of relatives or friends in the prison) 14 small pocket sized items into your cell and store enough food/water to (if you use it sparingly) last you seven days. Your not sure how many days the heat will last in the prison. The walls of your cell are a mix of areas of brick, plastic, and metal. The bars are metal (assume steel). You have no window.

The question is, what 14 pocket sized items do you have with you and what do you next (also assume you've developed immunity to whatever been killing people and your the only one left in the prison in not the whole damn town where the prison is [or is near]).

Last edited:
Some pocket knifes umm i can't think of anything else i might have i would have food some water

14 pocket size jars containing pure Rubidium. Pour some water in the lock and place a piece of Rubidium in there after (making sure it isn't exposed to the air too long) and watch those locks explode open. 😛

You'll have 14 attempts at it so you should get free. *thumbs up*

Last edited:
A Dremel tool with several diamond cutting wheels (you could stick the motor unit down the front of your pants and camoflage it that way...).

First of all, how do you guys intend to fit all this stuff up your asses? :lol

Second; why 2012? :stickout

First of all, how do you guys intend to fit all this stuff up your asses?

Huh...good point. Perhaps you could have relatives hide them in larger items then mail it to you (and hopefully it would get past screening). As for pure Rubidium, I don't know how a relative would get their hands on that (as a hazardous material...companies don't usually ship to private residences). If it's a liquid though, they could possibly hide it in a cough syrup bottle (the bottle would have to be resealed [don't know if that's possible]). Or you COULD just change the label and hope the guards don't notice anything wrong with the bottle. Solid objects (like lock picks and stuff) are harder to hide. Can you even pick the lock of a cell door? Are they electronically opened via switch box?

Second; why 2012?

Figured it would be as good a date as any for the climax of a plague to wipe out most of humanity. 😉 :stickout

Try this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis

It has some very ominous dates. 😉

Prisons are ruthlessly efficient at checking everything; nothing gets past them unless it's up your butt or you've paid the guards off somehow. :lol

I don't think you could pick the lock...modern prison cells are designed to be inescapable; whether it's electronically locked or just physically out of reach.

Last edited:
this is a interesting thing according to the hollywood brother. the hollywood brother guess one of the items might be a saw to saw thru the bars. this is hiddin in a cake when it is brought in but in all reality the hollywood brother guess you is screwed really big time

Assuming the bed in your cell has metal parts, if you could hide away a screwdriver you could use it to take apart the bed. Then using the metal pieces work on the brick and morter surrounding the doorframe, if you weaken it enough you should be able to break through.

I'll bring or fit the book The Stand in...or wait for the man in black to release me, as he did the one character in that book...hehe

As for pure Rubidium, I don't know how a relative would get their hands on that (as a hazardous material...companies don't usually ship to private residences).

If my family cared enough about me, they'd find a way. 😉

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back