• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

poser to toon conversion.

ipptkl40

TMF Master
Brendan, although I think my artwork next to yours is like peanut butter next to caviar [yours being caviar of course] I did this little sketch last night cause I was staring at your pic and just couldn't wait for the next step!! : )

Attachments

• ffmscene136.jpg
    ffmscene136.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 943
  • color.jpg
    color.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 851
  • blk wht.jpg
    blk wht.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 392
Haha, well, I like it an' I bet Brendan will too😀

I think it is great. I would have had to magnet the hell out of that chain shirt to get it to lift like that. A little secret: in my scene, the guy has no genitals.

Good job!
B

BrendanBkr said:
I think it is great. I would have had to magnet the hell out of that chain shirt to get it to lift like that. A little secret: in my scene, the guy has no genitals.

Good job!
B
Hey thanks man, I've been waiting all day for you to see it : ) wow, that program is that tought huh, I bet it is....wait a minute...NO GENITALS!!!!

Thanks, guys. I am still playing with Vue a lot, but plan on getting a few Poser scenes early next week. Stuck in Fantasy mode right now.

B

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back