• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking A Like-Minded Tickle-Buddy In Southeast Kent

The Ticklish Explorer

Hello there, fellow tickle freaks!

I'm sure everybody has heard the phrase: "first impressions count" at some point or another, and as much as I'd love to dazzle everyone here with the greatest opening in history, I've decided it's for the best to give an upfront and honest introduction! I know I'm probably one of the least sought after groups (being a submissive male), but I'm hopeful I'll find somebody, so here we go!

First and foremost, I'm a relatively young male, at 27 years old. Unfortunately, those youthful associations of six-packs are not accurate in my case, I'm actually incredibly hairy and slightly chubby around the belly. I'm roughly about 5-foot 5-inches, and have light skin and darkish-blond hair. I hate to say it, but I'm not the most attractive person in the world; certainly not ugly, yet I'm not getting a job in modeling haha! Also, keep in mind I'm rather autistic, so I can definitely come across as socially awkward, but this shouldn't cause any issues.

Alright, moving onto the most interesting bit of the personal, I'm into merciless tickling! I know that's nothing unique here, many want to be tickled senseless, but I'm willing to be subjected to it for hours. I'm alright with the use of tool, tight restraints, being forcefully ordered/mandhandled about... You get the idea. A literal use of the term "merciless", as long as it doesn't leave any marks. You don't have take it to the extreme for the sake of it, but it's an option. Realistically, I want to feel valued physically and emotionally, and what better way than to know you wish to use me as you please... Within reason, I need to be able to travel home after hahaha!

There are some considerations, primarily I don't live alone and need to this be discreet as possible. What this means is I can't host at the place I live, because the people I live won't be thrilled that I'm bringing someone over for something kinky, so I'm relying on you to host. I can naturally travel to you, but I won't be able to stay overnight. I've got no issue with your age (as long as you're above 18), but strongly prefer other males. Nudity and sexuality is welcomed, but know I'm not experienced in the field... So I'm effectively a beginner. I really want to be gagged if we go into intense tickling, and I'm happy with blindfolds too.

I think that covers just about everything! If you're interested, please let me know!

Last edited:
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back