• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

possible female/female tickling on web cam *crosses my fingers*

ZerbertTickler

Recently i meet this girl named Jenna online in a chat room i go into almost everyday and night when i can. and we've talked before like last year (but i just recently started talking to her again with out even knowing that it was her till we got to talking for hours over msn instant messenger) well just tonight she found out that it was me again her buddy from last year (its been awhile) and so she was wondering where i have been and i told her and all that get to know ya again stuff for long. But anyways we got to talking on all kinds of topics about tickling to animals back to tickling again through msn messenger since we've been talking on msn now for prob about 5 or 6 days already. and tonight i asked her this weird Question (because i thought it was be weird to her so i didn't know how she would respond) but the question that i asked was '' Would you ever tickle another girl friend of yours live on a web cam for another guy that wanted to watch live on the web cam while the tickling was taken place? '' and to my surprise really she said that she would prob be up for it. so then i asked her more about it and then asked her this '' Would it be ok if i watched on your web cam on msn messenger while you tickled another girl friend of yours? '' and to even a more bigger surprise she said sure that would be fine. so we got to talking just alittle bit more about this idea of mine and so shes gonna email or talk to her very spawntaneous girl friend from school in person about this idea that i had and all about me Tommorw. and then shes supposed to email me sometime Tommorw all about what her friend said about our idea on the web cam and weather if shes willing to par take in it or not. Nothing like this has ever happend to me before so i'm alitttle bit nervous and excited about it at the same time but i'm trying not to get my hopes up to high :sad: . Jenna is a really sweet girl and a great and nice friend (me and her can go for hours and hours just talking about tickling alone and she is ok with it) on msn messenger. shes really open minded about alot of different topics!

so i'm just really hoping and *crossing my fingers behind my back* that first she will email me at all and 2nd that she will email me and tell me all about what her friend said about our idea.

ps. also for thoses of you that are wondering shes 17 still. But she said that her 18th birthday will be this Wednesday the 2nd day when high school starts up again for her

i already know what she looks like as well since she sent a picture of her to me when we first meet on the chat room she is quit pretty

🙂

Last edited:
wow! 😀 that sounds good, hope u get too. also if u can record it! 🙂 let us know how it goes 🙂

maxamum_sumthin said:
wow! 😀 that sounds good, hope u get too. also if u can record it! 🙂 let us know how it goes 🙂

yeah will do maxamum sumthin 🙂

i prob won't be able to record it (because i'm not a computer person really) and plus i wanna respect her privacy!

but i don't even think it will happen though.... :sigh:

Hey Zerbs,

Did anything ever happen with the webcam? How about an update, dude? 😀

ZerbertTickler, have you wacthed her on webcam ?, or only you have seen her in pictures ?. I don't want to discourage you, but be careful, maybe she isn't that than seems. I've chated with lots of "girls" that after i could to know than were men (there are many "clowns" on internet). Remember the majority of girls are a bit far of tickling (not all, of course), so is better to be sure. Good luck in this project !!.

I like the rest of the crew am wondering what happened and if you were able to see the webcam. I hope you have good luck and succeed

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back