• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Termination

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
It's been nearly a month with no new content in this section of the forums, and I am debating on whether to scrap it now to save time or let it ride out. What do you guys think?

I don't really know!

I dunno? i would like to..........keep it, yeah but it is you choice not mine!

Give it a bit of time

Hi TT,

Video reviews tend to be discussed in the clips section where they are shown.

But, having said that, it's good to know what videos are out there and worth/not worth buying.

This would also name & shame fake tickling companies!

I think give it a bit longer TT, I'll try and get it going.

By the way, good chat other night with our leader!

Re: Give it a bit of time

andymac said:
This would also name & shame fake tickling companies!!

If that were the case I'd just sooner shut this particular section down. There is no need to bash the hard work of others.

I would have to agree with Andymac, all reviews end up happening in the clips section, not here, so it seems to serve no purpose.

Yeah....thats right we should tear it down.......and replace it with something else......like an anime section or something........

An anime section, lol. ^_^
However, it does seem that most of the reviews happen along the way of replying to clips posted. I suppose we should wait a bit longer and see, but nothing much seems to happen here.

Or make it a spam hall or a new hall to do what yuou want with...

I think an anime forum would be a good idea. XD
Of course, that's my personally biased point of view.

Maybe seperate the photos/art into to seperate areas rather than have the art be a simply a subsection of images.

A question related to this one.

The Gallery
A place to post all your tickling images from cartoons to real life ones.

Tickling Art
For tickling toon images, or any other kind of tickling art aside from photos.

The Gallery should then contain both? Why bother having seperate 3 forum branches (Non-Tickling Art, Tickling Art, The Gallery)?

I was a bit befuddled by that as well. With both The Gallery and Tickling Art advertised as the place to put drawings it is unclear where they should go.
WhenI'm deciding where to put stuff I generally use what isnow called The Gallery for photos, Tickling Art for drawings even if they are non-tk, and Non-Tickling Images for non-tk photos.
The boy brings up a good point though, TT...it's left a lot to interperatation and maybe you could make it a bit more clear where you want things? Thanks!

Well this was simply because Tickling Art was part of the The Gallery (formerlly called Image Gallery). It's a simple fix, and you can PM me with stuff like that instead of bringing back this thread from the dead. 😀

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back