• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible tickle fetishes of girls from MTV's Room Raiders!!

Gilbert1

TMF Regular
I love this show on MTV (Room Raiders). If anyone hasn't seen it, it's about a guy going through three girls bedrooms and searching for information about a girl he will be able to pick at the end of the show. The same thing happens when a gilr goes through three guys room (Only like the guys going through three girls room episodes). Some of the girls have different bondage items hidden in their rooms that the some guys find. about a couple of months ago, I was watching an episode where this guy was going through a short dark haired girls room. This chick was hot. He was looking through her closet and started sniffing her shoes. He read the shoe size and it was a size 6. Then he found some feathers. The girl said they were used as ink pens. The guy said something about if she was ticklish. She said she was "extremely". Then in the same room, he found a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold thing. He said something about cuffing her. She responded by saying, "if you want to". In the end, the guy took another girl. (I think this dude was crazy)

the hollywood brother did not see that episode but this guy got to be frigging crazy not to pick the ticklish girl

I have seen that program, but not that episode, i'll try see MTV more frequently, perhaps i see it in some repeat, thanks you for the info.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back