• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Tickling Tonight ,never Happened

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE BUILD UP. THE PLAN WAS SET AND BEFORE WE LEFT SHE ASKED IF SHE COULD TAKE HER FRIENDS HOME TOO. I UNSELFESHLY SAID IT WAS O.K. AND I WAS DROPPED OFF FIRST. I APOLOGIZE TO THE TICKLING COMMUNITY. AS PUNISHMENT CAN I TELL A VERY TRUE TICKLE TALE THAT REALLY HAPPENED? I PROMISE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN! :grind_tee

That's ok. We'd still like to hear the story that really happened. It's not your fault things didn't go as planned. You were just being a nice guy, and it was just bad luck that your place was first on the way. You didn't have any reason to think things wouldn't work out, so you have nothing to be sorry about.

Either that or...

She realised you were a bit too eager to share her ride alone, and her friends came all too handy...

But I'm just being pessimistic here.

No I wouldn't say I was to eager I never really mentioned about getting a ride home. She brought it up one time and I accepted. It seemed like a last minute thing. It snowed heavy last night and her two friends that live about a mile from the restaraunt asked if they could get a ride. She did ask me if I did mind and I just swallowed my pride and agreed. Besides there is always next time, right?

* Raises hands *

Hey, you know best. 😉
If you can hide the glint in your eyes, you can try again.

I can't hide mine, and I'm not even trying.
That's why I they never give me a lift.

😉

Thanks for your support lrtk36. I feel pretty bad about making an overconfident message like that and being shot down. I don't give up though thanx again for your vote of confidence, osco89 :nerd:

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back