• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

post pics of your feet here

recycler1973 said:
As a Certified Foot Fetishist (CFF), and as someone who is currently working on his Certificate of Tickling Fetishism (CTF) at the local community college, I want to thank the starter of this thread, and everyone that has contributed.

Here goes:

To the starter of this thread, and to everyone that has contributed: thank you! 🙂

I know, I know... I'm a wiseass. But I know that many of you wouldn't have it any other way.​

no problem ...

I would also like to thank everyone that has contributed to this thread , im glad i made a thread like this ; it pretty much categorizes specially pics of feet , where before this thread was made , pics of peoples feet were stored on places hard to get , i would also like to thank cellardweller for posting links of other user's feet that were on different parts of the forum as well. Well hopefully ill get back to chatting in the forums soon and that also includes getting back to the official tickle fight thread 😉 until then later

-Kunoke- said:
😛

I posted mine elsewhere but I don't think anyone saw the post. Anyway, for those who care, here you are.

I probably could have gotten better shots but I guess you'll just have to deal with it. 😛

And yes, they ARE as big as they look. It depends on the shoe most of the time but my "average" shoe size is 15 wide.

I'm also sitting on the floor, if anyone wondered.

You're wear shoe size 15?! You're 8 sizes bigger than me! My shoe size is 7.

Wife and me...

She's size 6, and I am 11.5

This is pretty close to actual size comparison, give or take a centimeter or two.

Enjoy:

Attachments

• sole-comparison.jpg
    sole-comparison.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 72
shoe size 13 US (12 and a half in UK) here!

it's already hard enough to find shoes my size here, glad my feet aren't any bigger. but you know what they say, the bigger the foot, the more the tickling.

I was surprised by the size difference in that pic! The male 11.5 feet look like they have about twice the sole surface area of the female 6's.

lol my gf has size 6.5 feet and she thinks they are big (in a self-concious way). I should show her this chart lol

I love size 6.5 feet XD

Size 13 isn't hard to hunt for. Now size 16.5 EEE is a different story. And finding those shoes black and skid resistant is hell x.x.

Here is my FEET!

I am a 28 year old male and here are my feet size 10 1/2.
Been too long sence they have been tickled or even touched for that matter!
Thanks and enjoy.

Attachments

• my feet.jpg
    my feet.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 14
MistressValerie said:
I was surprised by the size difference in that pic! The male 11.5 feet look like they have about twice the sole surface area of the female 6's.

Yeah, when she puts her soles up against mine, her toes touch the balls of my feet. Her foot is actually exactly the length of my hand from wrist to the end of my middle finger. They are pretty tiny, but super cute and baby soft, oh yeah - and super ticklish!!! 🙂

Just got em done yesterday. Baby pink wif a white flower and rhinestone xD

Attachments

• feetz.jpg
    feetz.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 72
Beautiful feet Chigaco...and let me just say this here and now...you have turned out to be a gorgeous lady with an enormously intelligent mind, as I knew you would.

I know we've had our differences, all my fault btw...not sure what got into me back then but I'm an entirely different person now than I was then.

Not sure what got into me then..just the whole internet experience for one thing which was entirely new to me ten odd years ago.

Anyway sorry to hijack this thread.

Just plain beautiful that you are.

Beautiful feet Chigaco...and let me just say this here and now...you have turned out to be a gorgeous lady with an enormously intelligent mind, as I knew you would.

I know we've had our differences, all my fault btw...not sure what got into me back then but I'm an entirely different person now than I was then.

Not sure what got into me then..just the whole internet experience for one thing which was entirely new to me ten odd years ago.

Anyway sorry to hijack this thread.

Just plain beautiful that you are.

Izzy! So good to see you! No need to apologize. If anything, I should. I was young and angry with a huge chip on my shoulder. I know I've crossed a lot of people between then and now and I do deeply regret that. At any rate, thank you so much for the kind words and again, really good to see you.

Very cute, 🙂 I need to get mine done again

Thanks red! I know you're in Arizona, but if you're anywhere near Gilbert, there's a ton of places with reasonably priced pedis. Where I go, it's just another 5 bucks for the design and rhinestone. PM me if ya want the deetz 🙂

Thanks red! I know you're in Arizona, but if you're anywhere near Gilbert, there's a ton of places with reasonably priced pedis. Where I go, it's just another 5 bucks for the design and rhinestone. PM me if ya want the deetz 🙂[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I will have to do that. Thanks 🙂

Nice pedicure indeed. Of course, the soles is the part of the feet most of us find the most interesting to look at. At least, that's the case here with me. 😉 Feet overlapping one another is a nice touch though, a reaction we know and love.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back