• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Potty Parity

Potty Parity: For it or against?

• For it, we need more toilets, lines are too long!

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Against, this is a stupid law, just hold it in!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Not sure/Maybe. It's a good idea but not sure it should be a law.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Tickleslave83

TMF Expert
What are everyone's thoughts on "Potty Parity" laws? It's the idea that women should get twice as many toilets as men or an equal number of toilet stalls as toilets AND urinals because they take longer to use the bathroom. Here's a link with one links on the page- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potty_parity . Seems unnecessary to me but then again I have a female desperation fetish too so I guess I'm biased 🙂.

I'm all about having plenty of stalls. And how about a nice bench to hang out on? Yeah... and more towel dispensers. Maybe a nice air freshener, too.

And a television!

I'm all about having plenty of stalls. And how about a nice bench to hang out on? Yeah... and more towel dispensers. Maybe a nice air freshener, too.

And a television!

Even the men's room doesn't have that!:laughing:

Question is though are the lines really all that terrible it needs a law to correct them? I personally don't think they do, sorry ladies keep holding :ggrin: .

I dunno. How many ladies' rooms have you been in? 😉 Depends on where and when, but I've been in some restrooms that're nearly desserted, and others that're packed beyond capacity. Typically places like malls could use 'em.

And I've been in some really swanky ones that do have the benches and air fresheners.

No TV yet. 🙁

I dunno. How many ladies' rooms have you been in?

Um not many lol. Find it funny though how women always manage to have a line. At the museam in New York City I went to the men's room and out in like a minute, totally empty. Women's room 15 out the door. Glanced inside probably 30+. One girl's bf was like "Hey lucky I get to go, you get to wait!" Wish I could see stuff like that more often, cracks me up everytime:laughing: .

A law like this makes for good toilet humour. So far against is in the lead, sorry girls ha ha.:super_hap :laughing:

I suppose it can be problematic for a woman but sometimes it's even too little for men. I never really given it thought but is a law really needed? Seriously... can't the local store/owner/whatever just adapt to the needs of his customers? And is the problem that big?

Well, here there is no such law...
And as long as I won't have to use cabbage instead of toilet paper because the word 'toilet' is offensive to some people, I'm ok.

I dunno. How many ladies' rooms have you been in? 😉 Depends on where and when, but I've been in some restrooms that're nearly desserted, and others that're packed beyond capacity. Typically places like malls could use 'em.

And I've been in some really swanky ones that do have the benches and air fresheners.

No TV yet. 🙁

Really? I was under the impression that all women's restrooms had TV's, jacuzzi's, a wet bar, the works!

i agree with sammi....certain places need that and others dont....like malls could use more toliets...and anywhere that you would have a big event, like a stadium. Also resturants that only have one set of bathrooms and only one toilet in each cause lines sometimes too.

I KNEW IT! WOMEN DO HAVE COUCHES IN THEIR TOILETS! 😛
Bloomin' women and their "toilet sofa's"! I want cushiony goodness too. 🙁 😛

Really? I was under the impression that all women's restrooms had TV's, jacuzzi's, a wet bar, the works!

Some are really spartan. Like gas stations? They've just got radios and airline alcohol. 😛

Someone I know is making an anti-Potty parity site to oppose this law, and i'm helping him :laughing:.

Certain places that women go into could use more toliets and stalls but the more fancy up scale type of restrooms not so much :laughing:

When are us guys restroom's going to get big flat screen LCD tv's and on demand tv hooked up (with the horror movie network) and video game systems installed in every restroom? (Playstation 3's Xbox 360's etc)

Oh and heck since it's restroom related i sit down on the toliet when i go :redface: lol no joke!

Okay i'm going off the deep end of the swimming pool with this thread :laughing: :laughing:

*Exists stage left*

Hmm, you know, a show called Brainiac here in the UK did a test to see why women took longer than men in the bathroom, and the fact is that when they went to the loo only to relieve themselves, the women were in fact quicker than the men. The reason the women took longer is because they do things in there which men don't, such as adjusting their dress, combing their hair, or fixing their make-up. So in actual fact women don't need as many actual toilets because its not those which are the cause of the delay.

Although I do think women should get some extras stall I don't think we need an official law for it. They should just follow the Male Restroom Etiquettes. The most important one being DO NOT under any circumstances TALK, you go in do your business and go out. Men around the world have follow them and we never have problems with bathrooms.
Heres our education video ladies, you should learn something (for once😉 ) from us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw

Hey, just because you guys are just as boring in the bathroom as out doesn't mean we have to be. 😛

Sacrifices most be made, either a boring bathroom or a flooded one, :bwahaha: or maybe they should put a separate room for the talking , it be like those smoking areas only with women having their discussions 😉

It is not a fair law.You should not be allowed to tell a business owner what they have to do in there own place as far as design goes.They should be able to put whatever they want inside their building it is like their house.We don't tell you what to put in your house so we shouldn't for their business building either

Hmm, you know, a show called Brainiac here in the UK did a test to see why women took longer than men in the bathroom, and the fact is that when they went to the loo only to relieve themselves, the women were in fact quicker than the men. The reason the women took longer is because they do things in there which men don't, such as adjusting their dress, combing their hair, or fixing their make-up. So in actual fact women don't need as many actual toilets because its not those which are the cause of the delay.

Exactly that's why the law is silly. Women can pee faster but take up more time on other things. Never made sense to me why women take longer when they can pee faster. If they can pee faster maybe they need LESS restrooms!:laughing:

Hey, just because you guys are just as boring in the bathroom as out doesn't mean we have to be.

Girls just wanna have fun! And we can have fun watching you pee pee dance while you wait:ggrin:. Hope it's worth the wait 😉.

It is not a fair law.You should not be allowed to tell a business owner what they have to do in there own place as far as design goes.They should be able to put whatever they want inside their building it is like their house.We don't tell you what to put in your house so we shouldn't for their business building either

Exactly! Guess you haven't gotten stuck waiting in line much 😉. It's good to see women realize this law is silly as well. It seems that 82% agree the law is unnecessary so if this were an actual vote in a city counsil it looks like potty parity would get flushed! By overwhemling majority the consensus is hurry up or hold it in! I hope everyone here will sign the anti-potty parity petition once we get our website up and running:ayyy:.

You have a distinct fascination with this. Three months means no one's looked at it for that long. 😉

And a television!

yes yes yes yes yes...and damn it why do women take so damn long...also some of the public toilets i've been in lately...ewwwwwwww...

ooo and Bella aka Sammi...hmm we should have mini bars installed also..

You have a distinct fascination with this. Three months means no one's looked at it for that long.

Looks like same is true for the last 2 months. I gotta visit more to keep my threads active.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back