• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Powergirl, Huntress and American Dream (BAREFOOT Versions)

Oekaki-Tickles

TMF Master
Powergirl, Huntress and American Dream (BAREFOOT Versions) + Nylon Links

As requested by a couple of users: All Three of my Last commissions in all their barefoot glory free of charge!

( For those that missed them, the nylon commissions can be seen by following these Links: Huntress, American Dream, and Powergirl! )

Hope you all like thems! x3

Thanks again for all your comments and critiques! They are all greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• AmericanDreamBarefoot.jpg
    AmericanDreamBarefoot.jpg
    931.7 KB · Views: 565
  • Green with Envy Barefoot.jpg
    Green with Envy Barefoot.jpg
    848.3 KB · Views: 536
  • Swinging Good Time Barefoot.jpg
    Swinging Good Time Barefoot.jpg
    726.6 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:
Man, I so love that one with the She-Hulk! 🙂 Amazing stuff!

Thanks for sharing these with us! If only all women of comics embraced such peaceful (and entertaining) means of conflict resolution.

Nice!!!!!
You can really draw great toons
Barefoot fan myself so these are very welcome

Thanks so much, I love your work but nylons are just a turn off for me for some reason. The only people I ever knew who wore nylons were usually ancient relatives. I'm sure plenty of people my age still wear them, but I've never met/had experiences with any of them. Barefoot makes this 11/10

It's like a cosmic law almost:
Do a nylon commission for ONE person, and his friends will want to see a Barefoot Version.

I call it: Oekaki's Law of Preference! What you think?

Man, I so love that one with the She-Hulk! 🙂 Amazing stuff!

Thanks so much Scavenger! x3

I think She-Hulk is hot, but not many people feel the same way... ;-;

Other than that, I wanted to show her out-muscling Powergirl's flailing feets, which is a tad different than just straight out bondage. x3

Thanks for sharing these with us! If only all women of comics embraced such peaceful (and entertaining) means of conflict resolution.

If only... 🙁

Thanks so much bit! x3

Nice!!!!!
You can really draw great toons
Barefoot fan myself so these are very welcome

Thanks so much! I haven't done anything full color in a LONG time. The only thing full color I did is right Here!

People keep commissioning my toons, so I just keep learning to do them better! x3

Thanks again taragohn!

Thanks so much, I love your work but nylons are just a turn off for me for some reason. The only people I ever knew who wore nylons were usually ancient relatives. I'm sure plenty of people my age still wear them, but I've never met/had experiences with any of them. Barefoot makes this 11/10

Ouch! I can understand, so no worries. It was the same for me, until I saw more women wearing them during winter and just generally often in New York.

I had a feeling everyone would appreciate the barefoot versions just as well, seeing as how everyone keeps asking for them! xD

Thanks so much Dark#s! ;D

It's like a cosmic law almost:
Do a nylon commission for ONE person, and his friends will want to see a Barefoot Version.

I call it: Oekaki's Law of Preference! What you think?

That's awesome! I approve this message! xD

I'll need to find a good definition for: Jevil's Law of Awesome! ;D

Currently, it's more than half of what you have to say all over the place! xD

Thanks so much Jevil! Appreciated as always! x3

oekaki barefoot version is better more sexy.

Thank You! I shall certainly keep that in mind! :3

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back