• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Praise for Sammi and Snail repost...

x1010y

TMF Regular
I just recently saw Sammi's comic post. Excellent work! Those of you familiar with my obsession can appreciate why I like her comic. It appeals to my jailbird fantasy thing, as well as my tickling and socks obsessions. Sammi is in jail getting foot-tickled, and wearing prison-striped socks! (Most of all-she's loving it! That is what it's all about!) Awesome. I love goth and punk chicks!

Some of you may remember the piece that Snail Shell did for me in an old request. I call it "Jail Cell by Snail Shell." It should appear below if I did this right.

Thank you, Sammi! Thanks, again Snail Shell!

Attachments

• jailbird.jpg
    jailbird.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 409
Hip-Hip-Hoooray!! Hip-Hip-ACHOOOOO *sneezes* excuse me, sorry 😀

I'm glad to hear I made your day with that comic, kiddo. n_n It means a lot to hear this kinda feedback. I didn't know you had that thing for jail scenarios, but I'm happy you got that much more out of it. Hehe. And it's nice to know you liked those stockings. I'm even wearing them right now. 😉 Thanks again, all you guys.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back