• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Premium heart. FFVII Story I have been working on lmk how it is

matt136066

Premium Heart

The elderly man of about 80 heard the light tap on his front door and groaned as he stood up to answer it. A light pitter patter of rain reached his ears as he opened the door a crack to see a small woman covered in a white hooded traveling cloak.

“Hello.”

“Hi, I’ve come for your help can I please come in out of the rain?” She asked from underneath the hood.

The elderly man opened the door up and motioned for her to enter his home. It was a rather small place with only one adjoining room to the one they stood in currently. Surveying the woman he watched as she threw her hood back to reveal a long mane of dark hair and bright amber eyes. In those eyes he could see the hurt and before she opened her mouth to speak he already knew the reason for her being here.

“I’m told you make weapons, and powerful ones.”

She must have really wanted said weapon badly because his being so old didn’t seem to cross her mind. Most weapons makers nowadays were young and fancy with new ways to create but few understood the art of it all, not like him at least.

“I do.” The elderly man said.

“I need one.” The woman said through gritted teeth.

The man looked down. “You don’t want one of mine. The price is steep.”

“Oh trust me the price was steep, and that’s why I want one.” She said heatedly.

“In order to get one of my weapons you must endure quite a bit. If you don’t mind my asking how did you come to hear about me.”

“A ninja told me of you.” She said slowly taking off the white cloak and gently she hung it next to the door. The elderly man took the woman in for a moment. She was wearing a tight white crop top, a black leather skirt, black thigh high stockings and scuffed up red boots.

“Yuffie?” He asked.

“How did you know?” She exclaimed.

“She was very good at paying the price.” He said smiling.

“Well I need one.”

“Has she told you what is required for me to make said powerful weapon…miss…”

“Tifa, and no.”

“Well Miss. Tifa in order for me to assess if you are able to wield one of my weapons you must endure a test, a test that can be extremely brutal to some.”

“Let’s just get on with it.” Tifa said.

“You are very angry aren’t you?” He said and he could see her teeth gritting.

“I have a right to be.” Tifa said cryptically.

“I must warn you that it will not be easy.”

“I don’t care, let’s get on with it.”

Sighing the elderly man said: “If you insist.” And then he motioned for her to sit on the couch beside them. Once she did so he took a seat beside her. “Place your feet on my lap if you please.”

“Why?” Tifa asked skeptically.

“It’s part of the assessment.” Reluctantly she did so and he rested his hands atop her red boots.

“This will be the final warning, if you agree to the terms and pass the test of endurance I will make you a weapon, but like I said it will not be easy.”

“What are you going to do? What is the test?”

“I will only tell you if you agree to the terms and if you agree it will only end when I feel you successfully passed or failed.” He said mysteriously.

“Well I need the weapon so I agree.” Tifa said.

He sighed as if almost disappointed. “So impulsive.” He then snapped his fingers and a violet ring of light snaked around her ankles just above the boots and Tifa found she couldn’t pull her feet away.

“What the hell?”

“Now the test of endurance is I will remove your boots and begin to tickle your feet, you must try to restrain yourself from laughing for as long as you can. If you are able to successfully do that I will remove your stockings and do the same for your bare feet. If you are able to withstand that for however long I deem necessary I will make the weapon for you.”

“Let’s just get started.” Tifa said outwardly trying to sound strong while inwardly terror began to well up in her. Why did it have to be tickling, she hated it and Cloud always wanted to exploit that fact, and when Aerith…she couldn’t think of Aerith, she was doing this because of Aerith.

Tifa began to feel the elderly man tugging at her bootlaces and if she didn’t know any better she was sure that was enjoying this. She felt the right boot loosen and then he started to untie the left boot. Without warning she felt his hand slip into the boot touching her tender stockinged soles. It was so unexpected that she nearly let a giggle escape her right there but then stifled it under a cough. He then removed his hand from her boot and lifted it up to his nose sniffing deeply.

“Been traveling for a while?” He said with a grin.

“Yes.” Tifa said meekly.

“Can tell. Your soles are so nice, warm and delicate. This night will not be an easy one for you I would wager.”

“Just get on with it.” Tifa demanded.

“When I’m ready. Yuffie nearly went out of her mind with the anticipation of it all…it was glorious.”

Slowly, delicately he pulled Tifa’s left boot off and lifted her stocking sole to his nose inhaling deeply again. “What are you doing I thought you were going to-” But she had to shut her mouth in the next moment because his slender fingers began to move across the middle of her sole. She was gritting her teeth and trying her best not to smile, because smiling inevitably led to laughing, it was so hard though. He had been right when he’d asked if she’d traveled far because she had and her feet were so warm, so sensitive that every single nail stroke from the man sent her body shuddering, but she didn’t laugh. Many times she would let out a shaky breath having to fight the urge to smile, to break out in laughter. At long last he pulled his hands free giving Tifa moment to breathe shakily.

“How was the first minute for you?” He asked and her eyes went wide.

‘That was only a minute?’ She thought and then the right boot was removed and she felt him begin to tickle that one as intensely as the left but this one seemed far worse and by the time he pulled his hands away from her right foot she nearly broke into loud laughter.

“That was a taste, what do you say we start for real?” He said and Tifa’s eyes went wide as he began to tickle both stockinged feet at the same time and try as she might she didn’t last long before breaking into loud laughter.

“Hahahahahahahaha! Oh my God! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee. Th-this is s-so much worse th-than I thought!” She screamed as he continually racked his long fingernails across her delicate soles and then he moved to her heels.

“Yuffie’s heels were so very ticklish I wonder if it is the same for you.”

Tifa was finding it hard to breathe as the heels were far worse for her as well: “HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Stop! Please stop! HahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Y-you have to st-stop, the n-nylons make it sooo much worse. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee”

“I imagine the smooth nylons do make it so much worse. Now I wonder how sensitive your toes are.”

Tifa’s eyes went wide. “Please god not the toes, that’s the worst spot hahahahahahaha, heeheeheeheeheeheehee.”

“Such a pretty laugh young Tifa. Now about those toes.” He said and began to dig into Tifa’s toes sending her into a whole new bout of laughter.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Eek not there not there heeheeheeheeheehee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

“I wonder if my tongue would get the same reaction.” He said and Tifa was near passing out from laughing for what felt hours.

The moment his tongue started to move around her stocking sole it was like someone sent a jolt of ticklish energy through her lovely nylon clad soles and she broke into rib splitting laughter once more: “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Stop! No more! I can’t take it!”

“I believe I warned you but you didn’t pay me any mind.” He said between lickling her nylon soles. “And now I am going to go all out.” He said and Tifa felt what must have been hundreds of fingers on her poor black nylon soles. She laughed so loud tears began to slide from her eyes and she begged for him to stop over and over again until at long last she felt the bindings loosen and she fell to the floor of the man’s home breathing heavily, nearly passed out. Her feet, heels, toes all throbbed from the constant ticklish barrage but she did it, she passed.

“I did it.” She said proudly.

“Half did it.” He said and she spun up to him as she felt her nylons being pulled off.

“Time for me to assess your bare feet.” He said with a sinister smile.

‘Oh my god, I can’t handle anymore.’ She thought but then the fleeting image of Aerith passed through her mind and she said: “Do, your worst.”

A wide grin spread across his lips. “Oh I intend to.”

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back