• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

preview - Spite - TORTURED TO TEARS (gothic)

Cavum

Verified
Spite? Who is Spite? Spite is Little Lanthis little twisted alter-ego that pops up now and then. When Little Lanthi is in serious trouble (like when shes tortured mercyless on the rack), you can expect Spite to show up.

This video was filmen last night. She had allready been tortured for hours earlier that day, so she was really exhausted. This video is kind of the final blow before we ended that day. Allready in the beginning of the video you notis that shes exhausted. She told me that it tickled like crazy, but alot of the times she couldn't move her body or get the laughter out. She got to experience some falaka as well, but not much. I showed no mercy before she cracked at the end and started crying. Even then she had to take a little bit more. She was a good girl and deserved a full night sleep with alot of aftercare after this.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9843

Attachments

• Spite - Tortured To Tears.wmv
    Spite - Tortured To Tears.wmv
    4.5 MB · Views: 5,665
  • vlcsnap-54639.jpg
    vlcsnap-54639.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 2,058
  • vlcsnap-55009.jpg
    vlcsnap-55009.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,160
  • vlcsnap-56017.jpg
    vlcsnap-56017.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,170
  • vlcsnap-56936.jpg
    vlcsnap-56936.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,175
Last edited:
At least SOMEONE comes up with some nice sadism XD thanks for the clip!

You have some of the better clips, truly ticklish models and good preview clips. Good for you, although I liked more your amateur approach you had taken at first.

ooh! it turned out great 😀 I was a little worried I wasn't ticklish enough because of being so tired...

ooh! it turned out great 😀 I was a little worried I wasn't ticklish enough because of being so tired...

Like you sayd, the body just couldn't react all the time cause you where so tired but it tickled like hell anyway! 😉

The videos are a bit delayed cause we had visitors this evening, so I will upload em tomorrow afternoon.

Good night all.

My god, Cavum and Lanthi, you guys are awesome. Seriously, watch the stuff you guys do makes me hungry, ya know? I practically wanna jump my roommates and make them take me, your stuff is so inspiring. I think to call Lanthi a model is insulting. She's a sub. And a damn good one. There's nothing staged here. This is for love of the game.

AAAAWWW Sammi <3 Thank you! *huggles*

It is sooo inspiring to get feedback like this, guys! I promise to do my best to pleace both all of you and Cavum in the future aswell ^^ The best part of this is that I love doing it too xD

Lanthi, you are so sexxxxy! My god, what a great body to tickle and tease! 🙂

Little Lanthi Rocks!

AAAAWWW Sammi <3 Thank you! *huggles*

It is sooo inspiring to get feedback like this, guys! I promise to do my best to pleace both all of you and Cavum in the future aswell ^^ The best part of this is that I love doing it too xD

I hope that you got plenty of that aftercare that Cavum mentioned, because you truly deserved it. I think that you are magnificent, whether you are called model or sub or whatever! :hug: To quote:Little lanthi by any other name would be just as beautiful! You and Cavum make the best videos I have seen, and quite frankly, I don't watch the videos to see Cavum! :laughing:

Thanks for all the clips! I love them and you! I really hated to see you cry!

Peace out!

Great video Cavum and Little Lanthi you are the best lee ever

Thanks alot man 😀 I feel the very same! :super_hap
I know she will be very happy to hear that!

Wow.....just wow.....that must have been really intense! Props to Lanthi to toughing it out like a true sub! Nice job Cavum!

This really was awesome to see. It's always cool to see what you two will do, and I have to say that Lanthi makes for a perfect lee. She's really beautiful, really ticklish, and something that stands out here, she has a perfect laugh. Some lees end up screaming or sounding really shrill, or just are not very pleasant to listen to. Lanthi, however, has the kind of laugh you could just listen to for a long time and never get tired of it. Again, awesome video you two:super_hap

Amazing !!!! its like a breathe of fresh air, after watching tons of those staged clips with blow up doll-like lees, who are clearly not ticklish at all. Great bondage, great lee, and great ler, and that bastinado(falaka) scene was a good ending. She was completely broken, your just evil Cavum, the good kind of evil 😉
Great job guys !!!

Thanks alot all 😀

Little Lanthi is indeed a great lee and I enjoy every second together with her. 😉

Like you sayd Sockstickler: "Lanthi, however, has the kind of laugh you could just listen to for a long time and never get tired of it". I can asure you, that thats exactly what you hear alot at my place when shes here.

In the near future we will have a weekend alone together.
She can expect more tickle torture than she ever have experienced then.
I will get a camera rack to that weekend. 😉

oooh 😀 A rack! kewl
Willl be fun, but I expect to be tired as hell at work the days after. teehee, I am all weird for days after visiting Cavum and absentia ^^

The clip rocked, Cavum! 🙂 There should be even more gothic tickling. I'm gothic myself and don't find anything cuter than tickling gothic girls 😉 And everytime there's a title with the word "goth", something like half of them are normally punk, which isn't the same.

So I loved this clip and keep it coming 😉

Probably the best video I've seen on here in a long time...

I really like how you kept a scene: it wasn't the typical "strapped to a bed with nice white linen sheets rubbish". Also the flogger was cool - a BDSM approach to tickling. I think it would be better to see more immobility. You can't really get that with those bondage cuffs. Try rope bondage (look up Twisted Monk on Youtube) or stocks. If you want to build stocks PM me, I can help. Good work.

Cavum is definitely a Role model for us all.

Devious, Dark, Unmerciful...

He's just plain cool. 😛

aaaaw thanks alot all :super_hap
I makes me really happy to see this kind of feedback 🙂

And birdburdy...the next video will contain VERY much immobility. 😉
The next one up is the mummification video.

Here are some pictures from a mummification seesion I had with Little Lanthi.
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=43773

It will be like this in the video as well (hopefully with a better looking bedding wrapped around her :laughing🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back