• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Ashley's Ticklish Feet Part 2

tommytikl said:
Sorry for the late post Princess but that is a very lovely sole you have there...I am sure the other one is just as cute 😉 :bump:

Thanks for sharing!

It's okay, thanks for the comment. No problem for sharing :cat:

Adam said:
Let me also compliment you for being cool enough to respond to each of us individually. That is very gracious, my dear. 🙂 And by the way, what's so sad about having soft feet? 😉

No problem. If people take the time to comment my pics, then at least I can give them a response back, because I appreciate the comments. Ha well you know 😉

primetime said:
yes, Princess Ashley's feet are truly wonderful....i cant get enough of them.

hey Princess, how did you like my story idea?

Thanks :xpulcy: . I haven't had a chance to write you back yet, but I'll message you later today and let you know for sure :blaugh:

PrincessAshley said:
Hmmm I could always use some royal subjects, but they jobs aren't to tickle. They usually end up tickle slaves or jesters lol :jester:

Cool. I'll volunteer to be your tickle slave! Now, just how wicked a tickler are you, Ashley??? Will I beg for you to stop, or will I just sit there and calmly take it?

Andy

Very pretty feet Ashley. It is very generous of you to take these great photos of your feet and to share them with us. 🙂

andy46032 said:
Cool. I'll volunteer to be your tickle slave! Now, just how wicked a tickler are you, Ashley??? Will I beg for you to stop, or will I just sit there and calmly take it?

Andy

Hmm well maybe you will just have to find out someday 😉. Then maybe you would wish you didn't volunteer to be the tickle slave lol :woot:

rajee said:
Very pretty feet Ashley. It is very generous of you to take these great photos of your feet and to share them with us. 🙂
\

Thanks. No problem. Like I said, since people take the time to comment my pics, then I could at least give them a reply back. Thanks for all your contributions around the boards. :Kiss1:

smoothacer409 said:
i would travel the oceans just to massage those beautiful feet and toes

Wow travel the oceans just for my feet? Feet are feet lol, you could find plenty of others to take care of :twohugs:

lol

yeah i guess i did get a bit carried away but you do have pretty feet and if you lived across town i would travel there to massage them :jester:

*bows down*
Princess Ashley, I am enamoured by your sweet, soft soles, only matched by your sweet soul.
If only to reach through the monitor, dance fingers along your heels, arches, out steps, soles, balls of your feet, base of your toes, toes.....
:firedevil

smoothacer409 said:
yeah i guess i did get a bit carried away but you do have pretty feet and if you lived across town i would travel there to massage them :jester:

Noo not at all. I was just teasing you though. It's okay to have some fun. Hmm town is closer than oceans :angel:

gargoyleofdusk said:
*bows down*
Princess Ashley, I am enamoured by your sweet, soft soles, only matched by your sweet soul.
If only to reach through the monitor, dance fingers along your heels, arches, out steps, soles, balls of your feet, base of your toes, toes.....
:firedevil

Thank you very much. Hmmm that would pretty much cover the whole foot huh? We'll have to see about that :shake:

smoothacer409 said:
:wavingguy i would like to chat with you u should pm me

Thanks for your messages. I am getting ready to go out now. I will write you with responses later tonight. Thanks again for the comments 😛oke3:

Cannot forget the tops of your toes, feet, ankles....
Proper care will be taken to tickle and taste explore all over your sweet, soft, sexy peds...
:devil2:

gargoyleofdusk said:
Cannot forget the tops of your toes, feet, ankles....
Proper care will be taken to tickle and taste explore all over your sweet, soft, sexy peds...
:devil2:

Yeah how silly of you to forget the tops lol. We'll just see about that though :shock:

Thanks for all your contributions around the board.

Your welcome. :bowing:

lucky man

your boyfriend is a lucky man and i can't believe someone who has pretty feet like yours and an interest in the fetish winds up with someone who doesn't

smoothacer409 said:
your boyfriend is a lucky man and i can't believe someone who has pretty feet like yours and an interest in the fetish winds up with someone who doesn't

Thanks. I like to think I am more lucky. It works out :redheart:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back