• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Eilonwy from The Black Cauldron (fff/f)

taxwaxus

TMF Poster
The Black Cauldron is probably the most overlooked of the Disney animated features. It was pretty much an experiment by Disney to cash in on the burgeoning popularity of DnD in the 80's. It got swept under the rug once it bombed and which Disney blamed on its "darker" theme. Anyway, I liked it as a kid and I'm fairly certain that Princess Eilonwy was my first on-screen crush. So here she is getting tickled by the 3 witches from the film. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Black_Cauldron TT3.jpg
    Black_Cauldron TT3.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 2,209
Very nice! I liked that movie when I first saw it, but that enjoyment diminished after I actually read the wonderful "Chronicles of Prydain". Then I realized Disney fumbled the story and thus deprived us of the chance to see a really great series on the big screen. Maybe it would have done better if your delightful scene had been written in.

I can see it now... Fresh from the Disney Vault "The Laughing Cauldron" digitally remastered, with deleted scenes, and interactive extras like the "Tickle me Eilonwy" game.

Now we have to request it back, cause I have not seen this beauty... Maybe we should defrost Disney now?
To keep this short, I love it, this is a master piece and I want to see more of your drawings... now back to the work! :d

That is seriously terrific. The sweet and innocent princess scenario is one of the best.

(Yes, the books are much better than Disney's film, but the pic's still awesome!)

Wow, that's really good. She looks very cute, and you drew her hands, face and feet really well. Great job.

I once saw the black Cauldron, but not that often.
It's good to see her tickled that way. Thanks. 🙂

That is one hell of a cute piece of art, herr taxwaxus

I salute you in awesomeness. Disnet chicks ftw!!

Oh Awesome!!!
This is a great piece!!! I know someone requested this one from me in my request thread, I'm glad you did it! I seriously doubt mine would be so good!

Great work!

Wonderful! I've always wanted to see a picture of her getting her feet tickled. I'd hope she'd volunteer to stay with the witches.

speaking of lost Disney movies, there was a movie that came out in the early 90's about some talking Dinosaurs and a couple of kids that try to help them. it was a cartoon, btw. but i loved it growing up and i just can't remember the name. at least i think it was Disney, though the animation looked like All Dogs go to Heaven. it's been nagging me to find it online.

speaking of lost Disney movies, there was a movie that came out in the early 90's about some talking Dinosaurs and a couple of kids that try to help them. it was a cartoon, btw. but i loved it growing up and i just can't remember the name. at least i think it was Disney, though the animation looked like All Dogs go to Heaven. it's been nagging me to find it online.

We're Back: A Dinosaur Story. Decent flick. Good and creepy near the end.

All dogs go to heaven was a very, very nice movie too!!!:ggrin: I watched it as a kid and remember having nightmares from the hell scene the first timeXD

I wanted to see hell after that cartoon... it is indeed nice and cozy...

You're a pretty good artist. Ever consider doing any pics of nylon soles?

Wow! I really liked the artwork 🙂 Thanks for your contribution and please do keep up! 😉

Wonderful piece of art good sir. And I love how her slippers are in the picture. I dunno, its a weird thing with me where if the girl is there but her shoes aren't, I'm like "Well how the heck did she get in this situation?" Does that make sense to anybody but me?

We're Back: A Dinosaur Story. Decent flick. Good and creepy near the end.

thanks! and yeah, good, and creepy at the end, hehe.

All dogs go to heaven was a very, very nice movie too!!!:ggrin: I watched it as a kid and remember having nightmares from the hell scene the first timeXD

true, but back in the day, dinosaurs kicked more ass than dogs, so, ya.

Last edited:
So cute! Such horrid witch delivering such tender and thoughtful torments! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Thanks all for the replies. I'm glad this piece seems well liked…it was originally going to be much simpler but the scene just took over. It will probably be the last I do for a while due to my schedule so I’m glad I had the time to get it out of my system.
For those that asked about nylons…not really my thang. But who knows…I might give it a shot some time.

Wonderful! I've always wanted to see a picture of her getting her feet tickled. I'd hope she'd volunteer to stay with the witches.

volunteer?? whatever she wants it or not she will stay there and there isn't anybody that can change that i'll make sure off that 😉

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back