• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Teeva and Sebrina Arbok in- "Working together" (F/F & footjob)

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Once again... we are back at Princess Teeva's "Nurse Assisted" Masturbatorium Clinic!

Head Mistress Class Collector, Teeva and Second Mistress Class Collector, Sebrina decided to join forces with a particular client...

Zack, the Komodo Dragon was no stranger to the Masturbatorium as sebrina had spent a large majority of time there satisfying a large amount of clients with her "certified collector soles"... now it was his turn....

Of course the usual method of collection through footjob was in order... but Teeva wanted to do a little twist in procedure. To Sebrina's surprise, Teeva quickly tied her up as she was wrapping her feet around her guest's "donation provider". When snugly tied, Teeva vigorously tickled the Arbok's well oiled soles... The sporatic jerky motion, unpredictable grips and gleefully rich laughter would be a combination that would definitely have Zack give the most potent of samples, only achieved through high arousal...

As, guaranteed only through Teeva's clinic... 😉

---

This was a long promised art trade for :iconzp92:. It was fun to get a chance with Sebrina...and tickle the daylights out of her. 😉

There is no waste of tickle reactions at the clinic! 😊

Princess Teeva and the Masturbatorium, names and concept are (C) to me... Sir Bombers

Sebrina is (C) to zp92

Last edited:
wonderful work as always my good sir! i love your coloring methods, they give your work a uniqueness that i very much appreciate.

That is beyond inspired. Hahaha, it's so outrageously horny and wet, but at the some time you have to admire the genius forethought! 3 Thumbs up!

wonderful work as always my good sir! i love your coloring methods, they give your work a uniqueness that i very much appreciate.

Thanks a bunch! Like tickling, color is very appealing to the eye... so I enjoy combining both these wonderful things! 😀

That is beyond inspired. Hahaha, it's so outrageously horny and wet, but at the some time you have to admire the genius forethought! 3 Thumbs up!

Beyond inspired, indeed! Both tickling and FJs are things the community likes... No reason why we can't put the two things together to make a great big sexy sandwich! Feet move a lot when tickled unrestrained.... Might as well put that foot movement to good use... 😉

Super sexy i just love seeing Teeva giving someone a footjob with her nice meaty feet.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back