• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pro wrestling tickling league

KBSundown

I am looking for any Lees/Lers interested in joining in on this RP federation of tickling. I will hone my best promoter ability to cultivate this tickling league. Please PM if interested in taking on the legendary KB.

Last edited:
I'm interested! Here's my Tickle Wrestling OC:

Name: Alice Young.
Sex: Female.
Weight: 130 lb.
Height: 5'5".
Eye Color: Blue.
Hair Color: Black.
Gimmick: A former dancer that wanted to become a wrestler, and additionally, travel to entertain where ever she goes, whether it's as a dancer or a wrestler. Focuses more on kicks than punches, and can really stretch them around.
Signature Move: Super Kick.
Finisher: Grounded Ankle Lock where she wraps her legs around the opponent's to keep them down.
https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.ne...ncerTCG.png/revision/latest?cb=20160516085019
Differences: Hair is black, is in pigtails like Miku from Vocaloid instead. Arm accessories are part of entrance only. Has outfits in all sorts of colors to swap between, and sports a pair of flat dance sandals. She wears these as opposed to boots or a more protective kind of footwear is because she danced barefoot, and finds it better wear sandals for better traction and movement in the ring.

Last edited:
So I thought I should post my characters who happen to make up the faction: "Senseless Violence"

Skull Duggery
Sex: Male
Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 230 lbs.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Bald
Gimmick: Chaotic leader of Senseless Violence. Likes to joke around and torment the good guys.
Finisher: Jokes on You (Basically a Fireman's carry into a falling reverse DDT)
Signature: Roll the Bones (Dragon Screw into a leg lock)

Name: Ruby Seduction
Sex: F
Ht: 5'2"
Wt: 120 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Gimmick: Affectionate sidekick to Skull. Overconfident and easily angered but compensates with her feminine appeal.
Finisher: Kiss of Death (Goes for a kiss but ducks behind for a falling neck breaker)
Signature: Seduction (Ab Stretch with a lot of tickling)

Name: Talisa Maegyr
Sex: F
Ht: 5'6"
Wt: 132 lbs.
Hair: brunette
Eyes: hazel
Gimmick: She is easy to trick, due to her good heart. She only uses violence with who deserve it or need to learn a lesson.
Finisher: Spechless (takes your voice away for a couple of hours)
Signature: Healing. Has the ability to heal superficial wounds on her skin, but this lowers her strength for a brief moment.

Talisa has quick moves, is able to jum higher than average humans and has a lot of knowlegde on martial arts and hand to hand combat. She is a good character, but it's not afraid to use her strenght against her rivals when needed.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back