• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Problem with Hacha, Wanting to learn!!!

TheFactor

TMF Expert
I'm missing out on a lot of good material simply because I don't know how to use Hacha. I'm taking everyone's advise, I'm saving all my files into one file, and I'm downloading all the files. Anyways I open Hacha, and press Pegar, than select my file Hacha (seperate file than the program Hacha but the zip files aren't there! I do use the File Names that are already there, and I get the error "Run Time Error 5." I'm doing a lot of things wrong, but what? Please help!

Oh! I'm also dragging all my zip files to Hacha and I'm getting this error.

"Run-time error '52': Bad file name or number."

Make sure that you are unzipping all of the split file pieces before trying to combine them with Hacha.

Please see this tutorial thread; I also recommend that you download the latest version of Hacha (included in the above thread).

Best of luck,

Well I guess my problem is unzipping files, not using Hacha. I don't know how to join them together into a .EXE file, I'm getting seperate zip files, that has the zip file icon on the front.

If you have Windows XP, an unzip utility is built in (you can double-click the .zip file to open the unzip wizard). If you have Windows 98 or newer, you can get a free unzip utility at www.tugzip.com or www.7-zip.org -- both will also open and join .rar files.

Also, make sure that you're using Hacha only to join Hacha files (the first split file ends with .0). If the first split file ends in .001, you need to use HJSplit instead.

What do I do when the zip files I download don't show up in the files I download them into?

You need to make sure that you are downloading all the zip files into the same folder (you should create a new folder for this), then unzip them and keep the unzipped files in the same folder before joining them.

MistressValerie you taught an idiot how to use Hacha! I want to thank you for everything! I downloaded a few split files and put them together, and it worked! Thank you a lot!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back