• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Problem with logging in

theteam1

1st Level Red Feather
Hey

I have had a problem logging into the site over the past few days.

I have typed everything in correctly and it even says thank you for logging in, but then when page changes I am not logged in.

I can log in properly eventually, it just takes me 4 or 5 times.

I havent changed any of my internet settings so I know it cant be that.

Is anyone else having problems logging in?

It sounds like a cookie problem. Please make sure that you have the "Remember Me" box checked when you log in. If the problem continues, you might need to delete your cookies to ensure that a corrupted cookie isn't causing this.

Edit: Also, be sure that you always log in with the full path, www.tickletheater.com, because if you log into tickletheater.com and then try to click a link, it will not consider you as logged in because the cookie is set separately with and without the www.

Last edited:
OK so I followed everything you said but it still took me 3 times to log in.

Ive never had any problems like this before and like I said earlier I havent changed any settings or done anything different to usual.

This is very strange. Which browser are you using, and did you install any security patches or updates right before this started happening? I personally use and recommend the free Opera and Firefox browsers, neither of which has given me any trouble here.

If anyone else is having the same problem with logging in, please post here with as much detail as possible; thanks.

I am just using regular internet explorer.

I havent had any new updates either.

I logged in first time this time so hopefully the problem has be solved now.

Thanks Val

Haven't been able to get in for days, I started looking for a thread that might address this.

Your instruction to type out the entire address solved it for me.

MJ

Thanks from me too Val (and HDS for addressing my seperate thread..which I encourage him to now delete XD) I haven't deleted cookies in a few days...is probably the problem n_n

~K

EDIT: Yeah, seems to be running fine now! Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm glad the problem was fixed, Karen. It seems like there may be something wrong with how the forum reads cookies. Personally, I set my browsers to delete all cookies on exit, though more for privacy than performance reasons.

I'm having problems logging in when the "remember me" me box is checked, otherwise i can do it normally when it is not checked. I'm using the latest version of firefox. I have tried deleting cookies with no result, in fact, the first time the problem occurred was after a cookie deletion.

i don't receive a splash screen before /index requesting that I verify age, etc.

Thanks for the information. The server administrator is looking into possible causes of these problems, so the more information we have, the better.

Log-in problems

I have the problem logging in as well. It wont say I'm logged in until I click to enter one of the sections of the forums. Sometimes that doesnt even work. Sometimes I have to log in multiple times.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back