• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Problems with forum

Could be many things. If you didn't check the "Remember me" box upon logging in the forum may not be able to keep you logged in. If you do not allow cookies then the forum may not be able to keep you logged in. I have seen a full cache sometimes causing trouble. Try clearing the cache and logging in again, being sure to check the "remember me" box. To clear your cache perform the following:

If you use Firefox:
-Go to "Tools"
-Select "Options"
-Click the "Privacy" tab
-Look for "Private Data"
-Click "Clear Now"
-Make sure "Cache", "Cookies" and "Authenticated Sessions" are checked. Check nothing else unless you want to delete your history or saved passwords as well.
-Click "Clear Private Data Now"
-Close your browser and restart your computer.

If you use Internet Explorer 7:
-Go to "Tools"
-Click "Internet Options"
-On the "General" tab, look for "Browsing History"
-Click "Delete" near it
-Next to "Temporary Internet Files" click "Delete files"
-Next to "Cookies" click "Delete cookies"
-Close your browser and restart your computer

If you use another browser let me know and I'll write up a procedure for it. If that does not work then we need to investigate whether some browser setting was altered to disallow cookies.

Also note that if you first come to the TickleTheater by typing http://tickletheater.com you will be logged out upon logging in. You MUST have the www in the address. In other words, you must use http://[B]www.[/B]tickletheater.com to access the site. The board software is configured to use the www and will redirect you to it if you attempt to do anything without it. Thus when you log in without it it sets a bad cookie and you are redirected to the www version where you were never logged in.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back