• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Professional Bodybuilder Kasie Cavanaugh Tickled Tortured like CRAZY!

mskasie

Remember Professional bodybuilder and wrestler Kasie Cavanaugh who made her first appearance in the tickling world in the production of “Taylor’s Torture” produced by Paradise Vision. This lean mean tickling machine had poor young Taylor all tied up and she tickled him relentlessly in his two most tender naked spots.

Have you ever wonder if a big strong powerful bodybuilder could possibly be ticklish herself? Is Kasie Cavanaugh really ticklish?

Well Kasie herself has been reluctant for over 10 years to be put in that same position that Taylor was. Though the time has come and Kasie has been totally tortured in extreme prolonged, intense pain and excitement of being tickled

Kasie wondering the dark and dreary streets of London finds herself captured, she awakes
up in a dark dungeon restrained by her wrists & ankles not knowing how she got there
and wonders why? Then enters the Black Masked Man... his fingers go up and they wiggle
as they come closer and closer to her body. They begin to slowly torture her rib cage as they
tickle her over and over. Kasie is laughing out of control , screaming and begging the masked
man to stop, but NO he is there to torture her like crazy. He moves down to her toes and
begins to stroke his fingers over the wrinkled soles of hers, first with his finger tips then with
a brush. "Stop, stop, stop....NO MORE Kasie begs". Armpits beware here comes for here
comes more tickling, laughter, screams, torture, begging!!!

Come visit my website: www.KasiesConnection.com to see the video in full
or my clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3207#startingpoint
email me if you like: [email protected]

always been a big fan of yours and how i felt for taylor its good to see you got your pay back 😉

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back