• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Progress on the removal of the "Power of 10"

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
I believe a sufficient ammount of time has passed since this thread:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=15686

And since then, nothing has changed dispite the fact everyone that participated agreed that the Power of 10 clause should be removed, therefore allowing unimpeded, unrestricted access to the site's utilities.

Theres no need to discuss the matter twice, and those that were not aware of it can simply refer to the link I provide.

Everyone continues to see new members creating threads asking why they can't this and why they can't that and the same answer is given again and again and again.

I realize this is only a change TT can make, but has he even been made aware that there was a discussion about it? If not, perhaps it should be mentioned the next time he is available? 🙂

I don't mean to be bumping threads (even though it was just the second thread down), but come on staff. Are you telling me we had that pretty thorough and seemingly conclusive conversation for nothing? Somebody say something. 😛

I assume if TT wanted to change something he would. We havent heard anything about it though and it would be a pain for TT to have us harping him about his every thought on every suggestion. We'll let you know if he tells us anything.

There is a chance he didn't see the thread, which is why I said what I said. Its hardly harping. You seemed pretty passionate about it yourself. But ok. I don't ask for my sake anyway.

Last edited:
nessonite said:
I assume if TT wanted to change something he would. We havent heard anything about it though and it would be a pain for TT to have us harping him about his every thought on every suggestion. We'll let you know if he tells us anything.
Even if he does not offer an opinion at this time, it might be nice to know if he's even seen it or not.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back