• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Project iTickle! (*/m */f, furry, audience participation)

Phoenixfeathers

TMF Expert
Hey forum goers!

You say you'd like to have a bunch of ticklish furries at your mercy? Well...I can give you the next best thing!

Introducing the iTickle project, an old project of mine that I'm doing a soft relaunch after adding some tweaks.

How does it work? I'm glad you asked. Basically I have a list of ticklish furries on Second Life who were foolish enough to agree to this project. You tell me how you want them tickled, and I'll go into SL and make it happen! Simple right?

Still need more convincing? Well in the next couple posts I'll post the first victim available as well as the devices you can use.

And now allow me to introduce the first victim, Alex the Ocelot!

Alex:
Species: Ocelot
Ticklish spots: Pits, Tits, Belly, Sides, Pussy, Paws
Attached: Main Outfit, Alt. Outfit, and Nude.

You saw the victim, now the toys!

Part 1:=

The Ghost Hands (available variants: one finger, all fingers, feather, featherduster). Can be positioned anywhere and any number used on the victim.

Tickle table: Feather-arm tickles feet, chest, groin

Windfeather: Feather tickles groin

Interrogator: Feather wheels tickle sides, feet. Brushes tickle nipples, tummy, groin.

The Drill: Feather wheels tickle torso. Feather drill tickles groin

The Post: Feather-arms tickle pits, sides, torso, feet, and groin.

Part 2:

The Washer: Water jets tickle all over.

The Feather Bed: Configurable with the following attachments: Rotating vertical feather chain, rotating vertical feather post, rotating horizontal feather post. Can tickle all over with full attachments.

The X-Frame: Feathers tickle thighs and groin.

The Steampunk: Rotating feather wheels can tickle all over. Feather wheel on bottom tickles feet. Feather on post tickles thighs and groin.

The Painter: Hands tickle sides while paintbrushes tickle chest, groin, and butt.

Last edited:
Okay so now we've introduced the first victim, and the toys. So how do you get them to be giggling silly at your command?

Simple! Just fill out a form like the one below:

Victim(s): Who is getting tickled
Number of pics desired: How many pics you'd like in the set
Outfit: Which outfit we'll be wearing, or if we'll be nude (more below)
Machines used: What machines are used to tickle us. More on that below
Areas tickled: Spots tickled
Close ups: Any spots you'd like a close up on (e.g "breasts, cock, etc).
Stripping: Simple yes or no. If you'd like us naked at the end of the set say yes. Specify how many pics before the clothes come off an in what fashion (e.g "Top off after 5 pics, bottom off after 10, etc.)

*OPTIONAL* I am prepared to offer a short story for the requester, but only if they provide the story and some appropriate dialogue. With that said the following fields are optional:

Storyline: What is the "plot" of the pictures. Also put down desired sequence for machines, spots tickled, etc.
Tormentor Dialogue: You'll be playing the role of torturer. Here you describe what you would say to your victim as you tickled them. As I shoot the pics in SL I'll have the victim RP it back and incorporate that into the tale. If you're going to post dialogue here, indicate which pic you're saying it in. You wouldn't need to say something for *EVERY* pic you asked for, but the more the better.

Example Form:

Victim(s): Alex
Number of pics desired: 8
Outfit: Underwear, nude
Machines used: Steampunk, interrogator
Areas tickled: All over
Close ups: Breasts, tummy, butt
Stripping: Yes. Top off after pic 3, Naked after Pic 6.

Storyline: Alex has been captured and is being tickle tortured for our amusement. Start off on the steampunk, strip her down, and then break her on the interrogator.

Dialogue:
Pic 2: Oh yer a ticklish kitty aren't you? Oh yes you are! Look at you squirm around as those feathers tease you. Once you lose those clothes then you'll be in for a ride!

Pic 6: That'll teach you to think yer better than humans! Not so tough now with all those feathers teasing you! Oh yes! Coochie coo! Gonna tickle you till you beg!

Alright hopefully this is something that interests you folks. Victims are standing by :>

Ah, an evil - and very generous - idea! Although I'm just passing through at this moment, this sounds very interesting for when I can think it through a little better. In the mean time, I love your selection of devices, and seeing as catgirls were always a favorite of mine, Alex seems like a perfect victim! Can't wait to throw my own request in, as well as see what the other members of this forum can devise!

Victim(s): Who is getting tickled - Alex
Number of pics desired: How many pics you'd like in the set - 3
Outfit: Which outfit we'll be wearing, or if we'll be nude (more below) - Nude
Machines used: What machines are used to tickle us. More on that below - The Painter
Close ups: Any spots you'd like a close up on (e.g "breasts, cock, etc). - Breast and groin
Stripping: Simple yes or no. If you'd like us naked at the end of the set say yes. Specify how many pics before the clothes come off an in what fashion (e.g "Top off after 5 pics, bottom off after 10, etc.) - No

This looks like an amazing idea :lol I would happily volunteer if you need a male lee

Victim(s): Who is getting tickled - Alex
Number of pics desired: How many pics you'd like in the set - 3
Outfit: Which outfit we'll be wearing, or if we'll be nude (more below) - Nude
Machines used: What machines are used to tickle us. More on that below - The Painter
Close ups: Any spots you'd like a close up on (e.g "breasts, cock, etc). - Breast and groin
Stripping: Simple yes or no. If you'd like us naked at the end of the set say yes. Specify how many pics before the clothes come off an in what fashion (e.g "Top off after 5 pics, bottom off after 10, etc.) - No

Here ya go!

Next up Victim #2! A shapeshifter named Larkaz!

Larkaz:
Species: Blackbird, Ocelot, Panther, Fennec
Ticklish Spots: Armpits, Breasts, Sides, Inner Thighs, Butt, Pussy
Attached: Blackbird nude, harness lvl 1, harness lvl 2, tube top and shorts, fifth element outfit

Part 6: (Finally)

Fennec: Harness lvl 1, Harness lvl 2, nude (not pictured but you get the idea lololol)

Lar is available for all your tickling needs. Feel free to pick any outfit with any form. Oh and for the sadistic ones, you may also request a set with her and Alex 😛

Victims are standing by!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back