• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pssst... don't tell Ray!

BrightEyes1082

Verified
My uber-epic Lee has instructed me to create a thread to get ideas for a care package for Ray.

We have a donatation button here, so you can donate some moolah. Lee and I will go shopping next week upon my NH arrival (permanente', whee!) and will buy lots of goodies to keep Ray busy and out of those poor rehab nurses' hair!

We have a secure donation link setup through Paypal. You can donate as much or as little as you'd like. Or, you can purchase a clip from clipstore. All clips have been donated by various producers through the end of August. All proceeds will be donated.

Click here to donate or Click here to buy a clip!

If you have something specific you'd like to buy for him, please note that in your donation, or send a PM to LeeAllure or myself. However, if your idea is an epic fail, we reserve the right to substitute it with something of our own choosing. 😀

We'll be hand-delivering this package, so you are welcome to include a personalized note! If you'd like to send a check or an item in the mail, PM me for the address. You can also note if you'd like to remain anonymous.
Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
right, im doing this now! epic and loving idea 🙂

Robace and I will certainly contribute something.

Expect a PM or call from one of us soon.

Garsh, he is so special.

-Goofy

just a heads up, i looked hard and saw no where to add a note, donation made tho 🙂 il catch you on yahoo to let you know where i want a portion of it going 🙂

Venrays the man, when we first started talking he was chuffed that i refered to him as "dude" made a big deal of it for short time, so the dosh ive sent will be to buy him some cooool shades like fonz so he can look and feel like a dude, even in hospital 😀

Last edited:
Venrays the man, when we first started talking he was chuffed that i refered to him as "dude" made a big deal of it for short time, so the dosh ive sent will be to buy him some cooool shades like fonz so he can look and feel like a dude, even in hospital 😀

And heres the end result, cyber legs included

venrayfixedbt7.gif

Your uper-epic Lee truly is as uber-epic as you are a-door-bell.

Wonderful idea!

I'm in.

just a heads up, i looked hard and saw no where to add a note, donation made tho 🙂 il catch you on yahoo to let you know where i want a portion of it going 🙂

I looked for that too but when I didn't find it I sent an email to the email address at the end.

I'm a door-bell?? Explain please! 😛

Hehe... it's TracySpeak. It means adorable "A"-"Door"-"Bell".

There are more... and I have infected Dan with them all... poor dear.

He does have us all nodding our heads and saying "mmhhmm... hhhhhmm..." so it serves him right!

Last edited by a moderator:
what a great idea, I am certainly in. We need to keep the dear amused!

Hehe... it's TracySpeak. It means adorable "A"-"Door"-"Bell".

There are more... and I have infected Dan with them all... poor dear.

He does have us all nodding our heads and saying "mmhhmm... hhhhhmm..." so it serves him right!

Of course, of course 😛 It all makes sense now.

*headbutts DSL*

I think Ray might be v e r y surprised to have two additional nurses show up 😉

Lee

I have to get some groceries this weekend-- I'll see if I can find something while I'm out.

Good idea. 🙂

DSL! Can you make it so that Ray can't see this thread if he logs in? Or block it from his IP address entirely, in case he sees it without logging in?

*bodyslams DSL, then kisses him lovingly* 😀

You all are nuts!! And the sweetest bunch of people I could imagine. Ray's very lucky to have made so many friends here. :wavingguy

First things first: Ray will not be online again for many many weeks. So the possibility of him seeing this thread really isn't an issue. I'm sure it will be long buried by the time he returns.

Secondly, it's really nice to see people coming up with ideas that are meaningful to them and their relationship or even just perception of Ray. Lee had requested my input but this is a man I can't even buy Christmas presents for, never mind please when he's sick / injured! Just keep in mind that he will not be in a private room and naughty things might be a tad embarrassing in such a facility. LOL

And finally, I hope no one takes this the wrong way, but I ask that you NOT do this if it is not in your means to do so. Neither Ray nor I would like to think that you spent money for something for him that could have been better spent elsewhere in your lives. If you prefer or are unable to donate, consider a stamp and a good funny card which Ray would love equally well.

Once Ray is settled in wherever they send him, I'll have a mailing address.. just pm me if you want it..

Love you guys!

Tracy

Okay, donation sent. I'm sure you ladies will think of something nice, but remember, it's from me...so don't make it TOO nice! :rotate:

--T

We'll make sure to put everyone's name on there who has donated,
along with any special messages. This isn't from us, it's from all his
friends and fans on the TMF including us, and we just want to make
sure that he knows he's loved and will be missed.

Lee

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back