• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Psymon Gets Kobified! - F/M - TickleChicks.com

AddieJuniper

TMF Expert
Starring Kobe Lee!

Wanna know what it means to be Kobified? It means being tickle attacked by the beautiful Kobe Lee, of course! And that's the treatment poor Psymon got. I've said it before, I'll say it again; Psymon is the MOST ticklish person I've ever seen - in both real life and in videos. Sometimes I just poke him to get his attention and he jumps back and flinches....I think he's also just scared I'm going to tickle him all the time!

Anyway, Kobe was shocked, even though I warned her, that someone could be so ticklish. She had an evil blast, though, taking advantage of Psymon while he was tied up! I've become a pretty good rigger, but the force behind Psymon's thrashings while he is getting tickled, always tightens the rope up around his wrists and cuts off his circulation, so we have to keep stopping and retying! In this clip, Kobe particularly focuses on Psymon's sensitive man feet; he always scrunches up his ties really tight because the spots right underneath his toes is the absolute worst! She also digs into his sides and underarms quite a bit. When asked if there was anywhere Psymon isn't ticklish, he responded, a bit delusioned and out of breath from the tickling, "My nose. My face."

Wowww.... Anyway, you F/M fans are gonna love this!

Click here to see a FREE PREVIEW!

Click here to be taken to TickleChicks.com so you can buy this clip or see all of the other awesome stuff we've got!

<3
Addie

Attachments

• psymongetskobified.gif
    psymongetskobified.gif
    290.1 KB · Views: 599
  • PsymonGetsKobified1 copy.jpg
    PsymonGetsKobified1 copy.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 281
  • PsymonGetsKobified2 copy.jpg
    PsymonGetsKobified2 copy.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 323
  • PsymonGetsKobified3 copy.jpg
    PsymonGetsKobified3 copy.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 352
  • PsymonGetsKobified4 copy.jpg
    PsymonGetsKobified4 copy.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 253
Is the clip gone? As someone who's perpetually in the running for the title of "most ticklish person ever," I'm always eager to find out that someone else deserves that distinction instead...

Psymon could very well be the most ticklish male lee I've ever seen! I saw the clip a lot of times and I concur that Psy's laughter got up to a hysterical level when Kobi's hair barely even touched his toes and down the side of his foot...maybe she could use her hair the next time she's the ler in a video...maybe she can get Addie that way lol...sorry Addie hehehe

He's in the running for most ticklish male lee on the TMF....

Is the clip gone? As someone who's perpetually in the running for the title of "most ticklish person ever," I'm always eager to find out that someone else deserves that distinction instead...

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back