• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PTERONOPHOBIA - Entry 18: ROAD to recovery (Large Update)

RedYoshiKing

Hey everyone,

The site's been a venerable ghost town (and even went down for just over a week). To those who emailed and messaged me, thank you for your concern and support! I've been on a major educational push (took classes all summer and am tackling 18 units this Fall semester), so I have needed to step away from all of my recreational writing entirely. This series was forced into a long hiatus.

On top of my failure to end the series when I wanted to back in May (a rather ineffective motivational goal), at least I can say that I've been able to make some progress toward an ending that I hope you'll be satisfied with. Like I stated before, I'm closing the door on this series--it's time to move on--but I'd like it to be a graceful, fluid ending rather than an abrupt slam in the face, hence the very slow progress.

As you know, I've been playing with the ARC III Finale forever (you've probably noticed the titles of the chapters continuously changing). As of now, I've rearranged some events and added/deleted scenes. Entry 18, now entitled ROAD to recovery, is up (containing parts from the old Entry 19, and even some scenes that I wasn't planning for until Entry 20). The new Entry 19 (tentatively entitled, "ROADrunners") and Entry 20 still need some work, and the beginning of ARC IV (new Entry 21) has also completely changed scope, so they won't be ready for some time. Regardless, I hope that this new chapter won't disappoint. It's a lengthy read, mainly focusing on Andrew's relationships with the women of his past and present. The tickling in the chapter (f/m) is far more sensual than usual, so you've been given a head's up... the entry also includes a lot of climactic action, revelations, and tension, as usual.

Other updates include a PLAYLISTS page, a TIMELINE, a FANFIC (of sorts), and some minor aesthetic changes to the site.

CHECK EVERYTHING OUT HERE: http://www.pteronophobiaseries.com/

I want to thank you again all for your patience, cooperation and flexibility. I hope there are still some of you out there who haven't given up on this series. Have a great week, guys. Hope you enjoy the update.

Until next time,

Ray

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back