• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Public Punishment (*/ff implied torture)

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Violetta found herself in the stocks again. Why is it that a gypsy always ends up in the stocks? She wondered. Whips, fruits, paddles, feathers, and hot coals all were waiting. She felt a paddle attack her bare soles and she cried out in Italian. "Oddio!! No, per favore!"

Beside her, cousin Rodica laughed nervously as a feather teased under her toes. Full-blooded Romani, her skin was a shade darker than Violetta's, though they were both clearly gypsies by their dress. "Nohohoho!! Stohohop!! Plehehehase!!" She laughed out, taking a second to look over at her cousin. Violetta glared back, trying to control her anger.

How had this happened?, Violetta wondered. They'd been browsing candies at a streetside vendor when two women came up to them. The women had accused the gypsies of working together to steal something. Likely another shiny bauble without any real value to anybody but them. A gruff arrest and summary trial later, and the girls had found themselves here.

Why is it that a gypsy always ends up in the stocks? Violetta thought again.

Art by me.
Story by Jim.

Violetta found herself in the stocks again. Why is it that a gypsy always ends up in the stocks? She wondered. Whips, fruits, paddles, feathers, and hot coals all were waiting. She felt a paddle attack her bare soles and she cried out in Italian. "Oddio!! No, per favore!"

Beside her, cousin Rodica laughed nervously as a feather teased under her toes. Full-blooded Romani, her skin was a shade darker than Violetta's, though they were both clearly gypsies by their dress. "Nohohoho!! Stohohop!! Plehehehase!!" She laughed out, taking a second to look over at her cousin. Violetta glared back, trying to control her anger.

How had this happened?, Violetta wondered. They'd been browsing candies at a streetside vendor when two women came up to them. The women had accused the gypsies of working together to steal something. Likely another shiny bauble without any real value to anybody but them. A gruff arrest and summary trial later, and the girls had found themselves here.

Why is it that a gypsy always ends up in the stocks? Violetta thought again.

Art by me.
Story by Jim.
I hope you make it into a tickling drawing or comic

Nice pic!

Thanks for posting!

You're quite welcome. I'm very glad you enjoyed it.

I hope you make it into a tickling drawing or comic

Likely not, as only two things in that image seem suited for tickling. Now, expanding it into another general public torture image, that I might do.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back