• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Public Shoeplay Sightings

Journia

3rd Level Blue Feather
Shoeplay sightings are the best things in the world to me. Nothing gets me going like seeing a young lady in blue jeans white socks, and new blalance 992 sneakers, doing shoeplay, or having her feet crushing her shoe. WHICH REMINDS ME. HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE

I was in the library today and decided, hey, I want to see some shoeplay. So I went around the university library, and to my luck, there was none. So I went to the library down town and found tons of girls doing the shoeplay, which really revved me up. Luckily, I had my camera with me and I shot some footage.
Now, first thewre was one in the afro american studies room. I sat at her table, and read a book while I recorded. She wore mules and socks.
Then there was a girl around who wore the 992's!!! She was shoe offing like crazy while at the computer.

So, tell about your shoeplay experiences in here, and post some captures of those blissful moments too. I am sure, they'd be welcome.

Okay, I will make another one then...hmmph....
I sat in my college library reading a physics book, when I noticed an ethiopian sitting in the table ahead. I noticed she wore sandals and had unstrapped them. And she was dangling them.

lolol half the time I can't tell whether ur crackin' a joke, or being serious.

Okay I'll bite 😛

I don't usually find myself in any situations where there's shoe play; I don't hang out at libraries with my camphone 😛 and the only time I sit at restaurants is with my gf, so she's the only feet I pay any attention to.

So, two dates ago, I took my gf to this new cafe. We had sushi (yum yum wasabi) and we were chillaxin. The chairs were kind of comfortable, with thick cushions. And they were deep and low to the ground, so it only felt right to kick our shoes off and cross our feet.

Later on that evening, one of my gf's friends joins us. So I scootch over and sit next to my gf, and I see her cute little toes peeking from under here crossed legs, wiggling to the beat of the music (some salsa type dance music). I wish I could have recorded that, but I didn't want to embarrass my gf. It was so cute tho...

Not exactly shoe-play...

Last edited:
But it is good! That is just as good as any.

I used to see a lot of shoe play in the library at college in my younger days. When the weather was warm, nearly all the coeds wore flip-flops and upon sitting down, most of the girls would slip them on and off and play with them with their toes. It was amusing to look around the room and see some of the guys trying to sneak a glance 😉 (Because I was self-conscious about being seen as a foot tease, I wore demure trainers and socks regardless of the weather and never played with them in public 🙁 )

LOL ya its always funny to see other guys sneak a peak at girls feet lol. I'd spot one and just snicker to myself "omg he's so got a foot fetish" 😛

I think that feet is one of those body parts that people keep as their guilty pleasures 😛

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back