• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Public tickle m/m, f/m

MrMayor

Hey everyone

Used to be a long time member. I was in my early 20s when I first came online here in around 2016 and now I’m almost 30. Between then and now life’s been real busy and I ended up becoming distant from and eventually forgetting entirely both this forum and my old username. But things have since calmed down considerably which is how I find myself being able to recommit to an old obsession of mine. That being said it’s good to be back and here’s my first tale as MrMayor

I’m gearing up to move across the country soon so a few of my childhood friends thought we should go out for a last hurrah before I hit the road. Naturally I agreed and we ended up going out to dinner before bar hopping for a while. By the end of the night we were all practically stumbling down the street calling for our respective Ubers. Now for my least favorite part - saying goodbye.

I’m not normally a very physically affectionate person but everyone’s a lover after they’ve had a few and besides these are my closest friends, I’m gonna miss them, who knows when I’ll see them next and all that good stuff. I turn to see my buddy Tony offering a fist bump (my preferred method), but I surprised him and my friend group by playfully swatting his hand away and going in for the hug. We clapped each other on the back a few times and we started to pull apart. Tony pulled me back in for round two, sentimental softie that he is, and started talking into the side of my neck which tickled a little but it was manageable. A lot of “I’m gonna miss you man” and “you better call”. When we were ready to let go for real he planted a few friendly kisses on the side of my neck under my ear. Not a particularly sensitive spot usually but something about the kisses and his beard elicited a breathy chuckle from me while I leaned away. Tony immediately started to tease “Mayor’s still ticklish after all these years cmon dude how old are you”. That got a chuckle from our friends. Right on cue his girlfriend Lia came to my defense by tasing his sides, causing him to flinch and let out a quick “HA”. Her remark of “the same age as you apparently” pretty much settled it, saving me from further embarrassment.

That is until another friend of mine, Kay, complained about us not taking a group photo, urging us to do that before we go home. Tony and Lia take a break from their mini tickle fight as we gathered for the picture. Kay propped her phone up against a pole before scurrying back over to find her spot amongst us. She had walked back and forth a couple times before a stranger broke from their friends offering to take some for us. We accept and get closer together. It’s myself and Tony in the middle, Lia on his side and Kay on mine. I have my arm around both my friends’ shoulders and Kay has one around my waist. The stranger asks if we’re ready. While three of us are saying yes, Kay nudges me, telling me to smile. My go to is a smirk, no teeth so I insist that I already am. I can practically hear Kay roll her eyes, it’s not the first time we’ve done this song and dance, nevertheless she sounds off that we’re ready.

As the shutter starts to click I feel her fingers wiggling in my side. I successfully hold in my laugh for no more than 5 seconds since at that point she began to employ her other hand to lobster-claw at my belly (one of my worse spots). The prodding right above my bellybutton quickly had me giggling like a kid. I was doing my best to shield myself but Tony was holding the wrist of the arm that was draped around him so that only left me with one hand which proved rather useless against the onslaught of tickles.

All of this was happening on a sidewalk, around closing time, in a major city, in front of a bunch of middle aged ladies, all of whom were laughing right along with me. Once Kay got the reaction she wanted though she smugly commented on how that was a real smile and motioned our impromptu camerawoman to take a few more before we said out thank yous, our goodbyes, and went our separate ways.

I put on a good show of complaining but the truth is I enjoyed every second of that night. Here’s hoping you liked the read. Please excuse any typos. I typing it up at 34000ft. I don’t post all that often but with any luck I’ll have another good one soon.

Cheers

Cool, were there any other belly button tickle moments, do share?
Not in this story I’m afraid but that reminds me of a throwback. The moment I realized I liked being tickled. Stay tuned..

But I’ll throw you a bone in the meantime and say that’s totally my worst spot

Not in this story I’m afraid but that reminds me of a throwback. The moment I realized I liked being tickled. Stay tuned..

But I’ll throw you a bone in the meantime and say that’s totally my worst spot
Can't wait to hear it ASAP. That's my worst spot too but not many experiences yet

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back