• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Public Tickling: Socially Inappropriate?

andymac1

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi all,

I was at a party recently where a girl i'd known for some years (more a friend of my wife's) was shoe dangling in front of my 17 month old daughter. I laughingly said to my daughter, "you gonna tickle her foot?" She started playing with the girl's shoe so she then removed it so her foot was bare. So I leant down and jokingly said "this is how you do it!" and ran my finger under her bare sole making her laugh. I looked over at my wife who had given me a disapproving look from across the garden. Later I asked my wife if i'd upset her by tickling her friend's foot. She told me she felt that tickling female feet in public was 'socially inappropriate'. Does anyone else understand where she's coming from?

I dont understand much where it's coming from, but everyone has their own idea of what is socially appropriate.

In fact, I see people tickle each other in public all the time, so I REALLY dont see where its coming from. 😉

It doesn't take a fetishist to tell you that you wife is worried that you're so open with your fetish as to tickle people at a party, in a social setting when people know you are married or could find that out just by mingling with people. Its "socially inappropriate" because of that reason, not anything having to do with the contexts of what you had done. Its the rumors, gossip or negative attention such an action could possibly generate, however unlikely that may be.

Its either that or your wife was jealous of the attention you were paying someone else, namely another woman, and more particularly a friend of hers. If tickling is something you normally reserve for special people, namely your wife, this is quite possibly the reason she was taken back by your actions. Perhaps she thought you were flirting with her friend and she didn't approve of that. You said she was across the garden, so its possible she mistook what she saw.

Last edited:
Come on, buddy! Your wife caught you flirting with another woman, simple as that. It doesn't matter whether you tickled her foot, pinched her bottom, patted her arm or just laughed too much at her jokes. Behave yourself and it'll blow over.

the hollywood brother do not think tickling in public is wrong however it sounds like you were enjoying this other woman's feet and that is what pissed your wife off

ha you touch another girl and you think she's worried about your fucking fetish? ha ha ha ha ha wtf autism2k5

andymac said:
Hi all,

I was at a party recently where a girl i'd known for some years (more a friend of my wife's) was shoe dangling in front of my 17 month old daughter. I laughingly said to my daughter, "you gonna tickle her foot?" She started playing with the girl's shoe so she then removed it so her foot was bare. So I leant down and jokingly said "this is how you do it!" and ran my finger under her bare sole making her laugh. I looked over at my wife who had given me a disapproving look from across the garden. Later I asked my wife if i'd upset her by tickling her friend's foot. She told me she felt that tickling female feet in public was 'socially inappropriate'. Does anyone else understand where she's coming from?

Had to be something else. Tickling in public is NOT socially inappropriate unless it is something of a personal cultural nature with her and she is from another country.

TTD

Its socially inappropriate if the person being touched feels it is. It is not up to anyone but them to decide whether they feel accosted. Fortunately for him, this situation was benign. His wife, therefore, would have every right to think it may not be since she can't assume to know what another is thinking and whether or not its favorable.

I think she was just being cautious for her and her husband's namesake. Thats perfectly understandable. That, and she was probably a little jealous.

Last edited:
i think its cool to tickle in public. as long as you dont go too far. with your wife in attendence at this party, you may have overstepped her comfort zone with your fetish. does your wife know of your fetish? is she a jealous wife? alot of things come into effect when you share a moment that you regularly share with your wife with someone else. i wish i was you though, i have yet to share my fetish with anyone(publically)

You Brits sure are lovable (I've been to London a few times and really enjoyed you guys); but ya' need to loosen up a bit . . . here's what would've happened in Florida at an American party. 😎

I would have tickled her foot :happy: . . . she would have laughed 😀 . . . my wife would have nodded in approval :awe: . . . 3 other party-goers would have sensed a wounded prey and quickly circled her feet . . . my wife would have walked over and shouted "We got a live one!!" . . . then 5 of us would have dogpiled the helpless girl while my wife would have had the honor of aggressively tickling her friend's feet senseless . . . . I would have gone home that evening and had incredible sex and all of us would have a lifelong fantasy fullfilled and etched in our little American brains . . . . . . . . . . wow . . . . that was really cool . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . okay, I'm back from that fantasy . . . my wife woulda kicked my ass. :redface:

Last edited:
CabanaBoy said:
You Brits sure are lovable (I've been to London a few times and really enjoyed you guys); but ya' need to loosen up a bit . . . here's what would've happened in Florida at an American party. 😎

I would have tickled her foot :happy: . . . she would have laughed 😀 . . . my wife would have nodded in approval :awe: . . . 3 other party-goers would have sensed a wounded prey and quickly circled her feet . . . my wife would have walked over and shouted "We got a live one!!" . . . then 5 of us would have dogpiled the helpless girl while my wife would have had the honor of aggressively tickling her friend's feet senseless . . . . I would have gone home that evening and had incredible sex and all of us would have a lifelong fantasy fullfilled and etched in our little American brains . . . . . . . . . . wow . . . . that was really cool . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . okay, I'm back . . . my wife woulda kicked my ass. :redface:

If you speak for all Americans, I might just consider immigrating.

i guess they call them floridans! seceding the usa i see TIME FOR CIVIL WAR US VS FLORIDA OH NOES

I think if your wife knows about your fetish and wont indulge you in a little fun with her, then a little playful fun in public with someone at a party is only to be expected and really should be nothing to worry about it and maybe says more about an insecurity in herself than anything else.

You guys who have said you think it's inappropriate or flirting answer me this. Would you not have done the same thing if your fetish was so strong, it was staring you in the face and your wife wont play.

ignatz01 said:
Come on, buddy! Your wife caught you flirting with another woman, simple as that. It doesn't matter whether you tickled her foot, pinched her bottom, patted her arm or just laughed too much at her jokes. Behave yourself and it'll blow over.
Women gossip about sex and sexual details more than men do. Any chance she's griped to her friend about your foot-tickling passion?

It would be embarassing to your wife... for her to know that the woman you're teasing knows exactly how much this means to you! :weird: Your wife would never tell you she'd spilled the beans (assuming you'd mind) - not if she had a lick of sense that is.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back