• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Published a 2nd book on www.lulu.com+a request to be considered

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
I published a 2nd children's book. It is a non-illustrated book called Eric and Friends Adventure. Here's the link: Eric and Friends Adventure
Check out the preview if you would like to.

Enough about me. Here's the request:
On Deviant art , I read in an acquaintance's journal entry Elle-chan
that 1 of her friends, Her Name is Rio is going through real tough times financially and her mother's illness is draining them financially as well.

Since no one on here probably/maybe does not know her or know her well. I just ask that you read her journal Rio's Journal and decide for yourself.

To help her family out you could either a) donate money through Paypal if you have an account
b) buy a commission of 1 of her sketches in her gallery or, c) you could buy any 1 of my children's books and I would donate the money through my paypal account to her paypal account.

Just reading how this family is almost homeless right around Christmas time saddens me.

Anyhoo, like I said earlier, all I ask is you read her journal.
Thanks for viewing this thread.

Thanks for bringing Rio's plight to our attention, Rajee. I do hope things pick up for her.

This new Eric book is a page-turner! Very heavy on text, more so than the first... though a little light on illustration work, which I've found to be the series' strength. Hope there are a few pictures coming that weren't presented in the preview. The sneak-peek's quite tantalyzing, by the way, just enough of a taste to hook the reader with this "Collector"-dilema storyline! Great stuff for kids! You're well on your way! Keep up the good work!

Thanks LBH. I can always count on you to be supportive.
I chose to do a non-illustrated children's novel because my 1st book got a lot of views but no sales. I figured my artwork wasn't up to par with the other illustrators who collaborated with authors or illustrated their own books. I figured I'd try a non-illustrated book and see if it does better than an illustrated one.

I'm working on a illustrated How to draw Cartoons book since there is hardly any on display at www.lulu.com.
I also have on the back-burner an illustrated calendar for 2007 with illustrations of role models for girls.
I'll post the link when they cartooning book is published.
I also have on the back-burner a suspense-drama novel for adults as well. 😉:flower:😀:redstar::leaf::happy::bluestar:😛aw:🙂

The books look really cute and nice for children, I think. 🙂 I hope things get better for your friend, too! Good luck!

Thanks Jill. :super_hap:greenstar:yellowsta

You're a great boy rajee, i'm glad to be your friend, it's a pity than now isn't possible to send money out of my country (thanks to our "incredible" president "Chavez" a really outstanding guy), but if can to do something i'm willing to do it. Btw, excellent job my friend.

First of all, congrats.
Second thing, a sensible question. Why are you advertising a children book on an adult site?

Thanks Kalamos.
Well, some members here might have kids or have young nieces and nephews. 🙂

Do you know any forums that be more beneficial to post this message in? 🙂

Do you know any forums that be more beneficial to post this message in? 🙂
Well, any child or help related forum.

You are currently getting adult referral links from TMF and TTC.
Dunno if it is good for your book.

Well, if members of TMF or TTC decide to buy my books then it is really good. :super_hap

Yeah, I guess so!

Best of luck, and best wishes for your friend's friend.
She's good, and she could use some good luck as well.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back