• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishment: Tickling vs Spanking

Tickle4444

TMF Regular
Does it seem to you like society treats tickling as punishment worse than spanking as punishment? If so, does that seem unfair?

Not necessarily. I just think people see it as abuse when the child isn't having fun anymore and the adult keeps going anyway. Which I agree with completely.

Does it seem to you like society treats tickling as punishment worse than spanking as punishment? If so, does that seem unfair?

No, I don't see it as unfair, but quite reasonable. Tickling as fun n' games is a fine and very human pastime, but tickling as punishment can be really mean, if you ask me. Spanking can, too, of course.
Usually, afew swift swats would drive the point home to me that the parents were highly upset with me.
With tickling, I don't know what lesson you would drive home but that it's fun to cause someone to jump and scream and wiggle and maybe even worse(cry/pee/fart/loose control/etc) while obstensively "punishing" them for some infraction. It brings a certain cruelty to the proceedings instead of that "This is going to hurt me more than it is you"-resignation of a parent prior to a whupping.

Spanking can be used as a punishment. Tickling tho, that's more of a torture if used in a malicious way.

I know a few people tho (adults of course) that would actually enjoy spanking 😛 and hate tickling... so *throws hands up* I give up *tosses the towel*

I'll admit to having trouble with the question. I'm one of those weird people to whom punishment when done in play is good, and punishment when deserved is ... just as good. *shrugs* Submissive's mentality, I guess.

My best guess, society doesn't really consider tickling as a fit "punishment." And since on the whole society reacts negatively to anything that isn't merely par for the course, then tickling could get a bad reaction.

I totally get where you're comin' from. While I'm not a submissive, somebody very close to my heart is 🙂 What's interesting is the whole concept of "I'll punish you if..." just gets thrown out of the window because in the end of the day that's what she wants 😛 Of course said threats of "punishment" are delivered in jest.

As a ticklephile, the only reason I consider tickling to be cruel is because it is consistent and unrelenting, and the resulting laughter affect the victims ability to breathe and communicate. Of course a steady barrage of spanking can be just as brutal... and that puts it on the same level as tickling imo, in terms of discipline vs. abuse (not in the BDSM sense)

I get confused when I don't know whether we are talking about the normal parenting form of discipline (which I assume the OP was about) or BDSM between consenting adults 😛 But what I find interesting, is that even some adults consider tickling to be torture; for the very reason of not being able to breathe, risking wetting ones self etc.

Last edited:
I totally get where you're comin' from. While I'm not a submissive, somebody very close to my heart is 🙂 What's interesting is the whole concept of "I'll punish you if..." just gets thrown out of the window because in the end of the day that's what she wants 😛 Of course said threats of "punishment" are delivered in jest.

As a ticklephile, the only reason I consider tickling to be cruel is because it is consistent and unrelenting, and the resulting laughter affect the victims ability to breathe and communicate. Of course a steady barrage of spanking can be just as brutal... and that puts it on the same level as tickling imo, in terms of discipline vs. abuse (not in the BDSM sense)

I get confused when I don't know whether we are talking about the normal parenting form of discipline (which I assume the OP was about) or BDSM between consenting adults 😛 But what I find interesting, is that even adults consider tickling to be torture; for the very reason of not being able to breathe, risking wetting ones self etc.

Yeah, I think that's the part that's most scary to alotta people not into it. The loss of control over one's basic systems. It's scary enough for many to even trust someone enough to be placed into bondage, but throw in the tickling and it's a realm few dare to venture into.

Of course, I'm speaking mainly about bondage/tickling, as I don't get tickled for longer than a second or two when not in bondage. To put it another way, I'm so ticklish, the only way I'm going to let you tickle me is if I'm tied-up.

If we are talking about kids then I don't like either as punishment.

If we are talking about adults in a dom/sub situation then I like both. I like tickling more, but mixing in a few spanks with the tickling or just a few spanks is fine with me. And of course tickling by itself is fine too.

My girlfriend, Meka, and I are in a dom/sub relationship and we enjoy it. 😍

And the man(Papi) knows of which he speaks! His g/f Meka is off-the-scales spankable!

HaHa Thanks Rick, i always wished i was "off-the-scale spankable"😛 🙂

HaHa Thanks Rick, i always wished i was "off-the-scale spankable"😛 🙂

Well, the spank-fairie obviously granted your wish, as you have a delectable bootie indeed, Meka, dear! I wouldn't be able to keep my 😛aw: 's off it!

Question: Is it...ticklish? 😱

There's no touching unless you're Papi, but you already knew that🙂 . And no i don't think my "rear" is ticklish, i know i don't like it when Papi tries to do it, it just itches lol

Awesome! Close enough answer for me! Hopefully, Papi won't try to tickle you there for Valentine's Day, or whenever the next big night is.
And my apologies if I got alittle too slobbery/skeevy with that previous post. 😛aw:

Having a ticklish butt is embarassing, I swear. Once my roommates found out I got even less peace than before. >_>

And since on the whole society reacts negatively to anything that isn't merely par for the course, then tickling could get a bad reaction.

Exactly. Society tends to think anything that's not just "vanilla-sex" as perverted sicko's, as it stands.

The best (worst) is when my ler, while being playful, spanks my butt...and then starts tickling where she spanked...

Tickles like CRAZY!!!

I'll take a little of both, please...😉

The best (worst) is when my ler, while being playful, spanks my butt...and then starts tickling where she spanked...

Tickles like CRAZY!!!

*Double Gulp!* :redface: 😍

Tickles like CRAZY!!!

Ya know... that's very similar to some play I've done with a few more sadistic lers... >_>

As far as a ticklish ass goes, i just have my boundries thats all. I mean i think to tickle someones ass is just a little ..strange for, me anyway. You know like...what if you go to tickle somones ass and then they poot on you? Lol it's just not an inviting place to tickle or to be tickled:super_hap

It's okay Rick lol you're not at all slobbery😉

Meka you are hilarious. Well, what she said is true. If I try to tickle her ass, it doesn't tickle her that much, just makes her itch. Whenever I do it, especially if she is tied up, I'm not being serious.

By the way, when Meka says poot, she means fart, so she was trying to say what if the lee farts on the lers hand haha. She is crazy, don't mind her.

I do like to spank her though. I love her ass haha.

...You know like...what if you go to tickle somones ass and then they poot on you? Lol it's just not an inviting place to tickle or to be tickled:super_hap...

ROTFLMAO!

I was never really an ass-man until I met my gf. She showed me that butts are just adorable, and deserve a lil tickling too 😛

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back