• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punk and Gothic Bondage Thread

Gilbert1

TMF Regular
This thread is for Punker and Gothic girls. The girls in bondage must have either one of the following. Dyed hair, facial piercings, tattoos, and most importantly, all the photos must be barefoot.

Here is one to start it out with.

Attachments

• r_menu_03.jpg
    r_menu_03.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 961
cool thread, but may i add, could we do it properly.

as in, actual goths, not just girls with black toenails.

Being of Gothic Orientation myself, i dislike when people say OMG I LOVE GOTHS and post a pic of a normal girl with black toenails, it kinda mocks the Culture.

Thanks 😀

We could let Sammi give her input, too!

But I've seen plenty of chicks with facial piercings and dyed hair that aren't goths. Any bottle-blonde with a nose ring would count then. We can't have that.

Also, Amy Lee is NOT A GOTH. She's a poser. Sorry, Kimi...

Also, punk is a different thing entirely. That opens it up to an entirely different look than what you're thinking, I'll wager.

And I move to disqualify the requirement for barefoot. That would leave out a lot of good bondage images, only for the enjoyment of those with a foot fetish. Doing it right? Do it right. Some of us just get kinda bored and tired of OMG FEET FEET FEET FEET OMG OMG OMG!

Last edited:
nice idea for a thread

not all in bondage, but still nice. Will search out some of my other pics which are in bondage.

Attachments

• 08gggoth.jpg
    08gggoth.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 271
  • 08gothoc.jpg
    08gothoc.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 334
  • 13gothic.jpg
    13gothic.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 175
  • scar13_01.jpg
    scar13_01.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 357
  • shedevilvixenhorrorwitch01257v.jpg
    shedevilvixenhorrorwitch01257v.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 445
god, howcome people always say just cause you wear black your "gothic" i HATE that word, people come up to me all the time and ask "are you gothic?" I wanna kick em in the head, if someone goes around saying they are "gothic" thats exactly what you arent...you are conforming to a group cause now "gothic" is the thing now...cough emo queers cough lmao anyway yeah just cause someone wears black/studs/chains/spikes/rings/and whatever the hell else doesnt mean they are "gothic". I wear all that stuff because thats who I am, not because i want to be "gothic" lol I know im gonna get flamed like hell cause of this but it has to be said its getting worse every day.

Gothic is usually refered to some one who dresses a particular way, has pale skin and wears dark make-up (around the eyes, lips, etc). That's the case where I'm from anyway, wearing black doesn't mean your gothic, as your response illustrates I guess. ;0)

Hyper, if it's any consolation (and assuming you're not just ranting against those of us who do identify with the gothic look), the nature of this thread is purely visual. The people here are gonna be those who conform (oh noes! The C-word!) to what has been for many, many years classified as the gothic look. Considering the contents don't have any bearing on how people perceive you or your taste in clothes, I really don't see how it's a threat to you. Hate the word all you want, but until someone comes up with another word to categorize this look, "gothic" is all we have.

hi

how's this one???

Attachments

• Tapegag_%28Bondage%29_2_girls_in_rubber-leather.jpg
    Tapegag_%28Bondage%29_2_girls_in_rubber-leather.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 404
This is my small contribution...

Attachments

• 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 20060520demo2.jpg
    20060520demo2.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 401
  • CHT06081104.jpg
    CHT06081104.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 255
  • content_12.jpg
    content_12.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 217
I personally wouldn't really call the first two goths, but the last one here is teh hawtness. n_n Thanks for posting! 😀

I said Punk and Gothic. Not just Gothic. Gothic does have many different traits. Same with punk.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back