• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Purchase Choice: What Company should I purchase from?

sXeTickleDiva

TMF Poster
I'm going to be buying my first couple Tickling DVDs in the next couple of months and I'm thinking ahead of time of where and what I should purchase. I was thinking of getting something from TicklingParadise because I remember them having good clips and models and what not. I'm not sure though, since this is my first time I'm asking for advice.

Where do you guys suggest I make my first couple purchases and what vids?

Tickle Central makes excellent clips and I'm partial to FM Concepts.

the hollywood brother has seen some bleu fetish and was very impressed wit htere tickling and forced orgasm clips

with their monotonous screams?
Ghaaaa
Ghaaaa
Ghaaaa
GhaaaaOmyigod
Ghaaaa

That is really.....
monotonous.

I'm starting to be a fan of the Czech videos. One model in particular is a knockout .. .Helena. There's one with her in stocks having her beautiful full fashion stocking feet tickled and another where they have her strapped in the red devil and they're tickling her bare feet while bringing her to orgasm with a vibrator.

In the first one she laughs so uncontrollably that they duct tape her mouth but you can still hear her pretty well.

I've bought a lot of FM Concept vids over the years but I think I have all the ones I want for now.

I really only buy stocking clips. It's a total turn on to watch beautiful women in real stockings (the kind are are sleek and shiny with RHT and require a garter belt) restrained in stocks and tickled unmercifully.

I used to like FM video until I found real tickling. The reason I have stopped buying from FM? Because they appear to be a legitimate have money site and yet their clips are so freaking grainy, nah forget it my money is going to something of better quality. Paradise is good, Bleu meh I'm not sure about him, but then I'm a fan of total bondage and girly giggles not loud screaming or raspy voices.

I must say I think French Tickling and The Last Laught are the greatest... There are ALOT of good producers, but I just like those most.

French Tickler: Don't ever stop producing videos! <3 🙂 Congratulations btw for your new baby! (Just read at TMF)

Realtickling is nice too, but nowadays they use too much electric toothbrushes on toes... almost getting bored to the idea, since I'm more of a sole-man and seldom there is licking, feathers or brushes in Realtickling videos... I just adore those. Otherwise Realtickling is good too, but I'm faithful to French Tickling! 😉

The newest vid from Last Laught is just superb I must say, though I say this only judging from the previews... 🙂

Paradise videos are good too, but they don't have that many clips. Mainly DVDs and some of their storylines are just horrible with "tickling powder" and stuff... The one with some bikini girls going to the stocks rocks ass though (they use multiple feathers... yum!) 🙂

Last edited:
tickling powder? Yeah, they have some real actors...

Okay, so I'm buying my first clip tonight, I was thinking about Tickle Central. I think they have good clips. What do you guys think?

As someone already said, there are a lot of good producers.

I say just do it, don't ask us.

The annoying thing about buying tickling material though is that there aren't enough previews running around. You go to buy something thinking oh my god, she's so hot man I'm gonna die if I don't have that one, and then 7/10 times or more, you are let down when she is a faker, sounds terrible, or whatever other reason videos suck sometimes.

And we are all different, some of us like no bondage, I for one love it.

Hmm, there are lots of choices for you! Depends on what you like. Lets see now:

Tickling Paradise tends to do some of the best stocks clips in my opinion, and some good fantasy type tickling clips too. Great for foot people!

Last laugh usually features 2 or 3 extremely ticklish girls, getting tickled all over with hysterical laughter.

Real tickling tends to go for clips of naked or close to models, tickled in a spread eagled position on tables and such. They've got some really great models too!

BleuFetish does some fantastic clips too. They're one of the only groups that have done a goth Tickle clip that I'm aware of, and I give them major props for that!

Lots more choices, but they're some of the main ones!

Okay, so I'm buying my first clip tonight, I was thinking about Tickle Central. I think they have good clips. What do you guys think?

So, I take it you've watched it by nowish. Whatcha think? Love it? Hate it? Ambivelent?

I was of two minds when I purchased my first tickling tape, a good 20ish years ago now. On the one hand, I was so thrilled to see my fetish there, onscreen! On the other, it was kinda disappointing, in that it wasn't how I'd have liked to see it presented. Most aren't, but are often at least somewhat satisfying to see, I suppose.

this is what you should do

Listen , if you really want to view ticklingparadise videos just goto www.hotmovies.com and open an account $19.95 will get you 200 minutes and they have every ticklingparadise video available for viewing.
If you just want clips then I usually go with in order
Tickle Central ]
Real tickling
Czech ticklish girls
There are plenty of other clip sites around but I have the most success with those three because I think(and it's just my opionion ) they have the most attractive models.
Also try www.foot-fetish.com click on their other sites or links page ,click on pay-per-view and see about a 1,000 titles for viewing of "FM concepts videos
This should give you plenty of resources.
Good Luck

I bought two clips from Tickle Central and one from RealTickling. I loved all three. I'm still debating which is my favorite.

My original plan was to order clips of Christine, do you guys remember her? Blonde, really hot, very ticklish ANYWHO when I went to her store, it said it was closed. Did I just have the wrong store or did she really close?

I'd say it sometimes count when it has good quality. So I'll go for Tickle Central.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back