• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pure Artistic Tortures Series - Violet

grippedchimp1

TMF Expert
SOLELY LAID OUT IN FRONT OF YOU

Here's number 3 of the Pure Artistic Tortures Series. Noticably simpler than the previous two entries, but nonetheless, it's still part of it. Enjoy.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/chimpysart/pats3.jpg

I know for sure I'm not the only one here, but I love "The Grey Collection": Pictures of anime girls sadistically tickle tortured drawn by an unknown Japanese artist. Of course, we know that Cheshire Cat coined "The Grey Collection" name. In some ways, it did give me the inspiration to make the Pure Artisitc Torture Series, and this picture here embodies that. Drawing inspiration from a couple of the Collection's series, here's we have moody punk goddess Violet (now sporting a shorter haircut) getting her smooth bare armpits and her big bare feet tickled by unknown perpetrators.

Just for the record, I think Violet probably does have the biggest feet out of all the girls, as she's at least a size 10 US, so I wanted to emphasise it in a not-too-overpowering way. Had a bit of trouble rendering the floor, so I had to use something simpler (must get Bryce). Violet does wear some kind of stockings a lot, but I had them ripped off as I prefer my feet bare. However, I could remake this and have a nyloned version of it. How will that turn out?

Poisonous Monkey

* insert whistle smilie here * woohooo ... err it's great as your usual stuff 🙂

remindes me of a clip i saw here once, some lady was straped down to a table with one guy tickling her pits and another tickling her feet, she was laughing so hard that she could bearly talk and was sputtering out, "I can't take both and once." It was an awsome sight.

Love the work..

Love the series so far hunny cant wait til you do us a nylon foot tickle , mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm good..

Wow.....you almost feel sorry for her......ALMOST.......hehe...😀

Thanks for the good response, guys! And Cheshire, your feelings of sympathy disappoint me! 😛

Well, I've been a fan of your works since... er... well, likely longer than my age permits to admit. ;D Puts me in a kind of odd situation here, as I prefer your other stuff as not being so torturous, but on the other hand, there's just something about these ones, you know? I quite like these, to be honest, and consider me one of those requesting a remake for the nyloned soles version.

Also, my memory is being a pain, functioning on no sleep and the like. However, I have to ask, do the girls you draw actually exist or have you more or less created them in your mind? Just physical details. I ask because I could swear I know two people who look exactly like Robi and Violet. Bonus points for the Robi I know who likes to be tickled, but that's another story. Only you live in London and as for myself... well, if you can't figure out where I live, you aren't paying attention. Which would explain why I'm curious about the source material.

Last edited:
That's a really great pic. I love the Grey collection too btw. I think your stuff inspires just as much.

Canadian Ninja said:
I have to ask, do the girls you draw actually exist or have you more or less created them in your mind? Just physical details. I ask because I could swear I know two people who look exactly like Robi and Violet. Bonus points for the Robi I know who likes to be tickled, but that's another story. Only you live in London and as for myself... well, if you can't figure out where I live, you aren't paying attention. Which would explain why I'm curious about the source material.
Yes, most of the girls in my art who get tickled are people I know. Robi and Violet included, and both are living in London right now. Obviously you're thinking of some other people, but since the dark-haired you know likes tickling, then you're a lucky bloke!

Wow....great work! Man, I wish I could draw....

OMG! i love how you did the black nylons............. oh please lets see one with her nylon soles tickled!!!
PLEASSE PLEAASSSSSEEEE

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back