• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pure Pleasure and pure torture.

Don'tTickleMe

f/f. Complete body tickle.
Evie is gorgeous, but will soon learn that she's ticklish in some fun places...
Enjoy 🙂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evie's eyes squeezed open, and noticed her surroundings. It was dark, and she felt hard straps on her arms and legs. She lay on a hard boarvd with her legs spread, and that board was able to rotate.
She then noticed something else-
She was completly naked.
Her blouse, pencil skirt, and pumps lay in a corner, along with her lacy cream thong and matching bra.
"Where am I?", she thought, getting nervous. She then noticed there was a side table, that had two feathers; one stiff one and one fluffy one, a featherduster, an electric toothbrush, baby oil, and a vibrater.
Just then, a tall, busty woman, named Martina walked into the room. At the age of 34, Martina was beautiful. She had been tortured my feathers for hours by other women, and Evie was Martina's for the day. She observed her victim:
Evie was 23, and she was a bombshell. Shocking blue eyes, and pale creamy skin, full lips, wavy dark hair, and a natural blush to her cheeks.
She was slim, but with large breasts, and a curve to her thighs.
Two mounds sat atop her chest, with pink nipples. Her pussy was shaved clean, along with her legs and underarms.
"Who are you?", Evie asked, peering up at the curvy redhead.
Martina smiled and spoke right up to Evie's ear.
"I'm Martina, and today you'll be MY bitch. And you'll be tickled from head, to toe.", she said, as she grabbed a fluffy feather.
"Wh wha-", Evie could barely finish before she felt a feather dancing all over her chin.
"Hehehehehehe!!!!!!!! Stohohohohp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", she giggled.
Martina tickled her neck and upper chest for a little while, then moved down to Evie's armpits.
Martina dug her nails right in there and started to lightly scratch there.
"AHHHHHHHHHH! NOHOHOHOHOHO! THIS IS TORTUREHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!", she screamed. Martina kept tickling there for another minute, Evie giggling and screaming the whole time.
Martina moved on to the lower underarm, the side of Evie's tits. She started to tickle there, putting baby oil over her breasts and tickling there with her fingers and feather.
"AHHHHHHHHHH! NOT MY TITTIESHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASEEEEE!", Evie screamed,since they were one of her most ticklish spots. Martina tickled her inner breast area, along with the ultra sensitive area underneath, and got to Evie's nipples. They were erect. She started to suck on them. Most girls would moan in pleasure, but the way Martina's tongue flicked over them, it was torture.
"NOHOHOHOHO! PLAESE! AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!", Evie screamed.
"You're a bit ticklish on your wittle nipples, Martina mocked, fingering each one.
Evie shrieked. "HAHAHAHAHAHHA! AHHHHH Hehehehehe!".
Martina poked Evie's rib. She screamed and began giggling.
"One poke and your little tummy is soooooooooooo ticklish? Wow, this'll be fun!", she cawed, and poured oil over her tummy, increasing the ticklishness.
She lightly scratched all over her tummy and sides. Her hips, waist, and ribs were extremly ticklish. She took the stiff feather and twirled it in her bellybutton.
"NOHOHOT MY BELLBUT- AHHH HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!", she screamed, as Martina did something Evie's mom woul do to tease her.
Next came Evie's most ticklish spot- Her pussy.
Martina began to lightly tickle her labia with her evil long fingernails. Evie screamed and was in hysterics.
"PLEASE NO! PLEASE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAH!".
Martina started to use a feather on her clit.
"NOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOO! AHHHHHH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHA!", Evie shrieked. That little pink button down there was the most ticklish, and Evie boyfriend often would tickle there. Either way, she's laugh so hard she'd pass out in a minute.
"Mmmmm, sooooo ticklish on your little pussy. Your poor little clit, so sensitive.", Martina said, chuckling. She opened Evie up and took the stiff feather and tickled all the pink insides, and began to feather fuck her.
"AHHHHHHHHH! HEEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!", Evie wailed at the top of her lungs. Her pussy was so unbelievably ticklish, a finger on her clit would make her scream.
"PLEASEEEEEEEE! STOHOHOHOHOP!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!", she screamed again as Martina started to lick her pussy.
She smirked.
"My dear, you are wet there. Let me clean you.", Martina said,, beding down, and licking everywhere. Evie screamed and laughed.
"Plaese make me cum.", Evie blurted out. Martina smirked and tickled the inner thigh area closest to the pussy. Evie shrieked and wouldn't stop giggling.
"You wanna CUM?! Well, do you?! Ooh, this little area right here is soooooooo ticklish!!!!!!!", she taunted. Evie shrieked.
"PLEASE! Hehehehehe! MAKE ME CUM!", she screamed.
Martina walked over, grabbed the vibrater, and strapped it to Evie. she turned it on the highest speed, and finger fucked her g-spot.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHH YES PLEASE OHHHHH MMMMMMMM!", she screamed, and cum gushed out of her. Once her orgasm was finished, Martina began to lick away the cum. Evie felt three times more ticklish after her orgasm.
"HEHEHEHEHEHE! AHHHHHHHHHH!"
Martina finished the pussy with one final ticklish fingering, and moved on to the inner thighs, Evie's second most ticklish spot.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH! NOHOHOHOHO! PLEASE!", she scremed as Martina squeezed and lightly scratched Evie's yummy little thighs.
She finished off with the legs, using all sorts of torturous instruments on the knees, calves, and ankles, making Evie scream and laugh.
She got down to the feet.
"Silky, slim feet, TICKLISH feet.", Martina said, as she began to lick one of Evie's feet.
"AHHHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHA! PLEASEEEEEE! HEHEHE! NOOOOOO!", she wailed. She screamed louder as feathers, fingernails, and toothbrushes taunted her tootsies, leaving her sweaty and breathless.
She finished nibbling on her toe, and sat up.
"We're done. Great job. Come back soon.", Martina said, with a wink, as she gave Evie's tummy one last poke, untied her, and left. Leaving Evie speechless, yet full of desire.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back