• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pushing Chloe's limits: f7/f ( nudity, gang tickling )

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
This is a sketch I plan to colorize soon. Comments/critiques welcome/encouraged. What do you like about the picture, what should i fix in it?

The pic is of a woman called Chloe, who finds herself in hell, being gang tickled beyond her limits for an audience of devils. You cant see the audience in the sketch, ill probably put them in later. About 7 devils ( Vyv ) are tormenting her all over. One Vyv is about to be sneak attack tickled by another.

Hope you enjoy!

-tyklfynd

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soletickling/

Attachments

• chloe9-small.jpg
    chloe9-small.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 2,977
Amazingly detailed! The sneak attack is a neat idea (What! You can't trust a devil?! I'm shocked!) It would be fun to see the face of the soon-to-be-victimized Vyv... a look of fiendish glee, so that we might better anticipate her own anguished surprise.

I'm quite anxious to see the demonic audience. Hope they're appreciative! I already am!

Truely AWESOME work again!
Cant wait to see the coloured version, 😉

ahcharge; thanks!

littlebighead: thanks for the detailed post! I think your right, the audience could be important, and could add nicely if they are expressive.

c_tickler: many thanks! I'm busy busy busy on the color version now.

pabuluz: I love rosie!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soletickling/

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back