• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

putting muliple quotes in one reply within a thread

kayaker273

TMF Regular
Just wondering if someone could explain to me how to insert multiple quotes into one reply within a thread. Do I multiquote all the post I wanna reply to then unselect them after or is their another way?

Thanks, Todd

what am i doing wrong?

thanks for your tutorial crystal light. it seemed straightforward enough, but it isn't working for me. i can highlight multiple posts and the multiple quote icons turn red, but when i click 'post reply' my reply box is empty. i even tried looking through my settings but couldn't find anything.

any help would be appreciated. thanks

Don't use the quick reply box when you're multi-quoting.

You need to select the quotes you want to speak to, then click on go advanced. Then your quotes should show up.

If you click the "Post Reply" button either below the last post on the page or above the first (at right), you will also be taken to a post screen with your multi-quoted messages, just as the "Go Advanced" button would do.

feeling frustrated

okay, i'm an IT person, so i'm not computer illiterate. i can make all the quoting options work except for multi-quote. i have gone through all my options and tried changing everything that seems relevant. below is a synopsis of what i've done and additional troubleshooting attempts. if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. thanks

here's what i'm doing:

1. click " in the quotes i want to multi-quote and each turns red.
2. click post reply or go advanced

RESULT:

empty window, no quotes included.

------------------
additional troubleshooting attempts:

1. i am unable to highlight the 'post quote in reply' checkbox under quick reply, but this checkbox doesn't appear in advanced mode and i haven't found any settings that i've modified to cause me not to be able to multi-quote or check that box.

2. thread display mode = linear mode, tried changing to other types but no change