• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Queen Cara's Castle f/f (18+) Breast Tickling Story

Black Feather

Cara woke up hogtied to chains in her throne room her mid section was locked firmly in a stock she hung from the ceiling helplessly all she could see was the room she was in the walls a chair in front of her and a door in the distance. Cara was a beautiful Queen that magnificently ruled her kingdom with pride with brown hair emerald eyes a tall and athletic body and the largest pair of breasts in the land. She began to call out. Suddenly a girl wearing a white maids’ uniform with blonde hair a cute face and blue eyes walked in holding two feather dusters “greetings” “who are you?” the queen asked “I’m Lily your highness” the maid said as she sat down on the chair. Lily’s gown was made entirely of feathers “I’m very thirsty dear” Lily smiled “would you like a glass of water?” she asked with a sinister intention in mind but the queen didn’t think anything of it “yes please” Lily got the queen a glass of water and held it to her lips and poured it in her mouth most of the water dripped on her tits “thank you dear” “your welcome your highness need another?” “No thank you” “My queen you truly are beautiful”

Lily sat on a four legged chair holding two feather dusters one in each hand she started tickling her left breast with her feather duster “h-hey” Lily paused and then brought both feather dusters to her breasts there it was again the queen thought. She couldn’t believe how ticklish her tits were she tried to wiggle free but she was perfectly immobile “stop that it tickles!” “I have to dry your tits off” “please dear it tickles me beyond belief” “really now?” Lily said with a grin “get used to it” “how am I going to do that?” “I’m not even trying” “what!!!” “That’s right this is nothing compared to what I have in store for you” The queen hung helplessly as Lily was tickling the most sensitive part of her body while showing no signs of stopping and she was forced to take it.

The feather dusters were way too tickly for the queen to bare Lily just smiled sadistically a feather from each duster fell to the floor and Cara had some hope of her tickle torture ending. “What’s wrong your highness? Ticklish tits?” “Yes dear” Lily was having so much fun at the queen’s expense “when will you stop!?” asked the queen desperately “hopefully never” responded Lily sadistically the queen began struggling again as hard as she could “I wouldn’t do that if I were you” Lily said with a sadistic smile the queen quickly learned that the more she struggled the more she was tickled “keep trying I love it” said Lily as the queen ran out of energy “Please stop this” the queen said hoping for more feathers to fall “hmm let me think. No” was her response. Lily wouldn’t give up she started tickling at a mid pace that was enough to drive the queen insane. The queen was shrieking in anguish as Lily dried her tits with the feather dusters. As more feathers began to fall to the floor Lily tickled faster “nooooo please stop!!!” Lily just laughed in the queens face “tickle tickle” she said this went on for ten minutes which seemed like forever for the queen eventually all the feathers fell to the floor “thank god” said the queen “Oh we’re far from over my queen” said Lily.

Lily took two feathers that formed her gown and started stroking Cara’s tits with them “tickle tickle tickle” she said teasingly the queens eyes started to water “Please don’t cry” said Lily “I’m not dear just stop tickling me” “I’m afraid I can’t do that” “why not?” “you see It’s too much fun for me” “well it’s not fun for me” “tickle tickle” the queen had to endure every moment of this at Lily’s mercy” she called out “Please” “tickle. Tickle” said Lily once the feathers were worn out Lily just picked up two more from her gown “here we go again” Lily said Cara wondered how long until this was over than said” “stop this please” “I can’t help it” was her response the feathers tickled more and more and there was nothing she could do about it. “I hope your used to it now” “I’m not” “oh well that makes it more fun for me hee hee hee” two more feathers reached the floor as two more were removed from her gown and towards Cara’s sensitive tits “Ah hahaha” “citchy citchy coo” Lily was aroused the entire time she had no will power to stop. “Please Lily I know its fun but you have to stop this” “But if it’s fun why would I stop?” Lily replied “Do it for me please” “hmm. Never” Lily smiled a sadistic smile the feathers were just too tickly for the queen and Lily had tons of them just waiting to be used. Lily was in heaven that was for sure and she didn’t want to leave

“had enough?”

“yes!!! Please stop” “I don’t think so ah ha ha ha”

The torture continued two more feathers were on the floor Lily just picked up two more from her gown

“Tickle tickle tickle”
“Please stop that”

Lily was sitting comfortably in the chair it was only noon now and the tickling continued several feathers made up her gown she was not about to show sympathy to the queen. “Al do anything you want if you just stop this right now!” “Not interested” said Lily two feathers fell as two more were picked up. Now the queen was begging Lily to stop but she was just getting started. Once all the feathers fell on the floor to reveal her white panty the queen started to feel the water she drank before had reached the bottom of her system “could you please untie me?” “Why?” “I have to use the rest room” “I see don’t wet yourself now” “untie me right now!!!” the queen had run out of patients “Oh no my favourite part is coming soon” “Please Lily” Lily used her bare hands to tickle the queen’s breasts now she didn’t hold anything back “Don’t you dare make me wet myself stop at once!” “I have an idea” “what!?” I’ll stop after you wet yourself” “I hate you” “tickle tickle” Lily was as patient as ever what could be more fun than tickling she thought. The queen tried to hold it in as best she could but she knew Lilly wasn’t going to quit “Please I’m begging you just stop and I’ll forgive what you’ve done” “Never” Lily had nothing to fear as long as the queen was helpless she could do whatever she pleased and nothing pleased her more than tickle torturing the queen until she peed herself. The queen was getting weak down there this was a battle she’d surely be defeated in but she wouldn’t give up and neither would Lily “tickle tickle” Lily stroked her tits gracefully waiting for to give in just than she got a cruel idea but saved it for later “are you gonna go or do I have to keep tickling you?” Lily said in delight “Do your worst” responded the queen “If you say so” Lily said with a smile.

Lily said in a sinister voice “No ones coming to save you you’ll never break free of those restraints. You’re not getting ANY sympathy from me” still smiling the queen knew she couldn’t hold it in much longer. “are you reaching your limit?” “Yes you win” the queen said exhausted “Hold on just a moment” Lily stopped briefly and picked up a feather from the floor “hold on just a second” Lily got off her chair and got behind Cara she began stroking her clit with the feather gracefully “Tickle tickle” “Please Lily” “citchy citchy coo” was all she said. The queen couldn’t keep her guard up any more within seconds she peed all over the floor for almost half a minute she was very embarrassed.

“Need me to untie you?” asked Lily

“Nope” was her response

“Need another glass of water?”

“Yes all that tickle torture made me very thirsty”

“I’ll be right back”

Lily left the room for a while found another maid uniform with a feather gown and two feather dusters and last but not least a glass of water. After five minuets she returned to feed the queen her water it dripped all over her tits and she knew her fate. Lily sat down and smiled at the Queen.

“Here we go again” said Queen Cara.

The End

Nice story...

Many "run on" sentences though...

See if you can have your computer read your story out loud. You'll see what I mean.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back