• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Queen's Blade: Tickled Pink (f/f)

Senshi1

Staff
Hi everybody!

Anyone who knows me knows I love Queens Blade. I REALLY love Queens Blade. I love it so much, I even purchased the first two seasons with money, on Blu Rays.

If you ever saw the OVA (Utsuki something- episode 5), you'll remember a scene in which Nanael, the angel of light, found herself unconscious at the mercy of the Swamp Witch's minions, led by Melona. When Nanael woke up, she found herself tied up with vines. Soon after, she was interrogated by Melona, who decided that multiple tickling hands were the most effective means of persuasion.

The scene was brief, but beautiful. And if you doubt Melona's commitment as a tickler, know that, only a couple episodes earlier, she tickle tortured one of her own team-mates for THREE STRAIGHT DAYS. THAT is a dedicated 'ler.

Anyway, it seems like some payback was in order, so I made it happen as best I could. Hope you folks get a kick out of this. 😉

Attachments

• Tickled Pink.jpg
    Tickled Pink.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 965
Heehee, fantastic. This needed to happen so bad, I love the scenario-canonical 'ler gets what's coming to her! \o/

It looks great too, just like them--I love Melona's ears turned down like that, it just makes her look cute 😉

~K

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back