• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question about bars in ny

AphxA1

TMF Master
I was wondering if anyone in the new york area knows any bars that play wrestling ppv. Im not sure something like that exists?

I think so, i was thinking maybe if there was any bar that displayed wrestling ppv on the large screen like they do for football or baseball?

Way back when I was a kid, Charlie O's under MSG used to have wrestlemania broadcast in there. I am not sure about now however.

Ness, not sure about anywhere else but in NYC it's legal as long as the bar owner does not charge a cover for coming in and watching the event.

Nope. Go to NYC all the time to watch concerts and ive been to most of the bars and not one of them shows pro-wrestling PPVs. Im not gonna start slandering pro-wrestling cuz its obvious that AsphxA likes it but no bar is gonna pay for something like that when baseball is the game in NYC and pro-wrestling is laughed at in places like bars. Sorry dude. :sigh:

Last edited:
I think they prefer to call it staged rather than fake and I wasnt mocking it although I do hate pro-wrestling. Its just that your initial post was about seeing it in a bar and in NYC the Yankees are priority 1 and thats all NYC cares about. People who watch Yankee games in bars are older people who will laugh at some guy who calls himself LaResistance or whoever that french guy was as I was flipping channels. Once more, not insulting it but youre never gonna see pro-wrestling in NYC bar I know this for a fact. Didnt they used to have some cafe or something called The World or whatanat? I bet they show it there AsphxA.

Try going to Hooters. The one's I've been to will usually show the WWE events.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back