• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question about copyright

TklAnnie

TMF Novice
I was going through the clips section and noticed that there are a few clips posted from pay sites. I was just wondering what the policy here is on that.

Ann

Unless a producer specifically contacts me wishing their material to not be posted here, it is okay. We have been operating for nearly a year, we do not charge for membership so we're not making money of it, and for the most part they don't have a problem with it since it's mass advertising for their site.

Does that mean a company owner/operative has to actually notice the pay content that's been stolen and make a request before you'll do anything about it?

I just ask because every company on the net objects VERY strongly to it's P.P.V. material being stolen, but is happy about the stuff they give away themselves. The reason I mention that is because you answer Ann's question as if she was talking about the material you see on their free pages that they use as clip headers or somesuch; when she was actually talking about media they charge to see. I cannot imagine any producer having an attitude of...

Originally posted by TickleTheater
for the most part they don't have a problem with it since it's mass advertising for their site

Kind of pointless advertising something on their site if the pay material is being distributed for free.

Also the fact that you or the Tickle Theater forum makes no money out of it, makes no difference. If you see material on your site that you know full well isn't being giving away for free and you don't remove it, you're condoning copyright theft, plain and simple. I speak as a forum Administrator myself.

Before I started this site again I e-mailed just about every producer I could find telling them about the site. No one who replied had any objection to it. The ones who didn't were either not producing, or they don't care.

Yes, the producer does have to contact me if they wish their material not displayed here. There are many producers with many sites, and I simply do not have the time or money to buy a membership from each one just to see if stuff posted from their pay section is here or not. I do keep on top material posted from a company not wishing material posted here; just ask TC Videos.

People run their sites differently, if you don't like it then that's fine. Also if I had a personal question to me about the site I would make use of your e-mail contact rather than posting on your board. I speak as a forum administrator too.

TickleTheater said:
Also if I had a personal question to me about the site I would make use of your e-mail contact rather than posting on your board. I speak as a forum administrator too.

If I wanted such matters dealt with in private by e-mail, rather than on my board, then I wouldn't include a public Site Feedback forum.

Thank you for replying in public though.

I would like to point out though, that I said "If you see material on your site that you know full well isn't being giving away for free". I didn't suggest that you turn yourself into an internet Sherlock Holmes and investigate every clip you saw posted on TT. I havn't got the time for such an operation either and my site has a fraction of the posting membership that yours does. As you did with Ann, you seem to have mis-translated the original question into something which it was not originally posted as and believed it to be a personal attack on yourself. (Judging from your defensiveness anyway.) I gave a specific description in my question TT and you replied with a broader generalisation.

Anyway, you've answered the question, so thank you.

TickleTheater said:
Before I started this site again I e-mailed just about every producer I could find telling them about the site. No one who replied had any objection to it.

Yes, the producer does have to contact me if they wish their material not displayed here. I do keep on top material posted from a company not wishing material posted here; just ask TC Videos.

i'd like to take this opportunity to make it public knowledge that we do care about our material, and have made it clear to "tickle theater" that we do not want ANY, not ANY material of ours posted here by anyone but us. that goes for movie previews, photos, and of course our 5 minute pay clips.

to avoid any confusion and have someone say "i did not know if it was a pay clip or not so i didn't remove it" we have asked the Tickle Theater operator to remove ANY clips or pictures from TC Videos unless we ourselves have posted it. we have asked him to take action against (delete access to TT) users doing this continously and knowingly, over and over, just like Myraids does over at the TMF.

thank you to all of you for your compliance with our copyright wishes. TIB

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back