• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about fetish personal websites and Groups

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
I have been thinking about posting a Thread to some type of personal fetish website or Group on the internet about my other interest(Besides Tickling) which is Girls Tummy's. But im alittle bit leary about doing it because i have never done much of anything like that before. so i want to keep the Thread safe and Clean and Right to the point but also interesting though so Girls will reply back to it. Any tips or suggestions on what to Write and what NOT to write at sites like theses? and is it Safe to be doing something like this? Because im only looking for a email pen Pal and Instant messenger Pal only. All the advice that you can suggest to me would be helpful

(since it seems like that thiers so few belly sites out thier :sigh: )

Thanks

sorry if this is in the Wrong forum 😛

Start a free Yahoo-type group devoted to girls' tummies and post your link widely 🙂 To keep it 100% legal, make sure that you only allow pictures of girls age 18 and over, even if they are fully dressed. Interested girls will join it 🙂

Best of luck,

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back