• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about Painted toes???

HorriblyTklshF1

:::: Waving to all the men or anyone who likes ticklish feet ::::

What color polish do you like on feet? The reason why I ask is that well this weekend is going to be gorgeous outside and I can't wait to get my sandals on, go to Central Park, hang out with friends, play a little football barefoot of course, etc ...

So tell me if you plz what colors you prefer on tootsies. I like French manicures or a fire red!

😀

mmm *Rubs Chin*

i'm more of a stomach / belly button guy myself . But every now and then i do look down at girls feet in thier flip flops.

so i'd prob suggest theses Colors

fire red
blue
light green
rainbow multi colored (get all funky 🙂 )
black
yellow
orange

Just about any bright color would work! (but NOT brown yuck IMO)

hope my suggestions help

I think soft, delicate colors look nice, depending on your skin tone of course.
On super-white "I havent seen the sun since last July and even then I hid indoors" skin like mine I think real light pastel or icy colors like soft pinks or blues. I dont like anything too dramatic. I never really paint my nails cause I keep them so short it doesnt really look right on me. 😛

I personally can't wait for sandal weather either! Time to once again break out the too-cute sandals that are impossible to walk in. 😀

mmmmmmmmmm

red, red and...........oh red!!! lol!!!
Any way ....i think that red collor makes fem. feet look more......
ticklish!!!!!!! 😛 😛 😛 😛

anything florescent from the eighties and early nineties..lmao..im back on my medication again!!! codene kicks ass! so does vicodin..but the doc says i cant take the vicoden..cause its not much of a pain killer..

Your Choices Of Red And French Pedicure Are Classic Can't Go Wrong Selections. If You Get A Chance Sometime See The Fp Under Blacklight. I Also Enjoy Seeing Pink And Flo Orange. Is The Football Game Touch Or "tickle"(groan!!). Nice Thread Topic.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back