• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about sensitivity and laughing

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
Hello. I had a question regarding laughing. Well, I know that I'm ticklish, mainly because I can feel it and I have a hard time staying still if I get tickled on certain spots. BUT, very rarely do I laugh. Is this normal? I've never been tickled for an incredibly long time (maybe a minute at longest) and I was wondering if it becomes much harder to laugh as time progresses.

Be aware that I am a newbie to the 'lee role, and I was just wondering.

Thanks.

I have no idea. I don't think it would be come "harder" to laugh. Maybe the people who have tickled you so far just sucked at it?

I've been tickled by people who actually hurt me; others who didn't get more than a flinch; and some who had me in hysterics within seconds...

When you say "newbie to the lee role" do you mean you're part of a dom/sub fetish club or are you saying you haven't been tickled much at all?

How hard to you try to keep from laughing? The natural instinct of even the most diehard lee (I would know), is to fight it and try to hold back at first. It could be that you're just unconscious of how hard you're trying not to laugh. Next time ya get tickled real good, make an effort to just let go and see if you laugh.

Ya that's a good point! I never thought of that one.

Also keep in mind sometimes it takes the brain a few seconds to register the tickling 😛 So you just might not have been tickled long enough for you to even realize what's goin' on.

I just wanted to say that I have the same problem. I like being tickled, and I am ticklish, but it just doesn't trigger laughter... Even as a kid I remember not laughing, I would wiggle, make faces and scream (I was an annoying, high pitched-voice little kid, lol) but it has never induced laughter that I can remember. As of now I usually smile, make faces, and make noises but I don't ever seem to get a laugh out of it... I'm glad you asked, cuz I was wondering myself, lol.

Actually, that seems like a really great question, onlyfornow. My reaction to getting tickled is sort of a screamlaughyell-thing. If I am bound and tickled, I will BELLOW. I suppose it might kinda sound like laughter does, but it ain't quite the same.

Well, thanks for the responses. Like I said, I havent had many tickling experiences, and I'm glad to see that it's not only me.

I'm a heavy laugher. I wouldn't know what to tell you. I only held in the laughter once. I was on choir risers trying to sing. Other than that, I laugh freely.

I think it is like anything else when you talk about the humman body. Everybody reacts differently to different things. Just because we associate laughing with tickling does not mean that everyone who is ticklish will laugh. It also does not mean they they are not enjoying it. So I woudl say that if you like the feeling and the tickler does not mind not hearing laughter, then by all means keep at it and have fun.

How hard to you try to keep from laughing? The natural instinct of even the most diehard lee (I would know), is to fight it and try to hold back at first. It could be that you're just unconscious of how hard you're trying not to laugh. Next time ya get tickled real good, make an effort to just let go and see if you laugh.

Hiya aLL! :flower:
Hmm, i'd never thought of that either. But your advice sounds really good. Personally i've only ever tried to fight it if A. it's supposed to be part of the game or B. I really don't want to do or say whatever i'm being tickle tortured into.
And even then I don't do very well at the whole keeping it in thing.

But i'd agree with Sammi, try just letting go. I know what makes it most fun for me is to surrender to the total experience of the tickle feeling. If you just focus on the sensation and give in to it i think the laughs flow more naturally and easily. Does that make sense? 🙂

Many blessings,
Chickles😍

I have a wide range of reactions depending on the situation. For instance if something about the top really bothers me or the situation is uncomfortable, I am not very ticklish at all. Realizing this, I have learned to relax (and avoid unpleasant situations). The skill level of the top is important. I have had some tops who approached tickling based on their own fetish needs and not what was working on me. Sort of a "well this always works, why doesn't it work on you?" reaction when I didn't respond well. My partner can make me laugh pretty easily. I have know some very skilled ticklers who could make me insane with laughter, screaming, etc. Good bondge helps too.

If you are new to bottoming and looking for a top, I have a few suggestions. First, be sure you are playing with someone you like and preferably someone who turns you on. Secondly, it is better if the top is experienced as a tickler. If not, don't expect fireworks the first time. It may take the top a while to figure out what works on you and what tickling is all about. Third, I encourage you to react when you feel something that is ticklish. Don't hold back because those reactions give a lot of clues about what works best on you. I don't mean to give orders or suggestions (bring out the gag). I mean jump, wiggle, grunt, giggle, do what ever you feel like doing when the top hits the right spot.

Finally, if tickling isn't getting a good reaction, a creative top will often switch to other things and come back to tickling later. So maybe you will get your nipples played with or get licked or kissed or other things that get you excited. Then tickling can be reintroduced while you are reacting to other things. Often that will help you react more.

Laughter may not be the only reaction you have, but if you are having fun and reacting, that is the important thing.

JerryB

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back