• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about smelling someone's socks after work!

fonzieluck

TMF Regular
Ok, so I need some advice. A new restaurant opened in town, and there is a really cute bartender. She's about 10 years older than me, I"m 36 and she is 45. The cool thing here is, she wears black puma ankle sock (which I love) and black clogs when bartending and waitressing.

Now, I've been going there pretty consistently for the food, and the drinks, not really because of her. However, I overhead her speaking with her best friend who also works there about how tired she is, and always on her feet. So with me being a sock fetishist...obviously my mind goes to how good those socks must smell after a night or evening of bartending. So I figured I would inquire...

I asked her for her phone number about a month ago, and recently just texted her yesterday. After breaking the ice, I asked her if she would be down to have someone smell her socked feet after busy evening of bartending. She took a few hours to think about it, and responded a few hours ago saying "f*** it, let's do it!"

I asked her if she was ok with me coming into the restaurant again in the future, and she said she will be incredibly discreet. I am a physician in the same town so I wanted to make sure.

What do you guys think? Can I trust? I know she already knows, but she seems very open to it, etc.

Also, should I buy her something to say thanks, etc?

As you said, she already knows now.

Why would you buy her something to say thanks? Is it supposed to be a transactional meetup?

No, that was never stated as far as I can remember. I'm just saying is that the nice thing to do?

No, don't get a gift as a thank you. If this is a mutual meetup you shouldn't even be thinking in terms of "thank you". Can't it just be mutually fun experience for both and not need compensation in form of a gift? If you were going on any other date, etc. each others time is "the gift".

If anything, perhaps bringing some food over (something reasonable) for the both of you to eat together would make more sense.

As others mentioned, she already knows. And no, giving a gift could make her feel like she’s just a transaction. Chances are, she wants it discreet just as much as you do. If you want to do it, she said she’s down. Just keep the communication open between you two and keep it discreet in public. She has an image too 🙂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back