• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question For Dog Owners

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
the hollywood brother is thinking of opening his heart and his home up to a dog. after all the hollywood brother has lots of love to give and loves animals. In the past the hollywood brother has had two male dogs. The hollywood brother has never owned a female dog. The question that the hollywood brother has is there a difference male and female dogs? The hollywood brother is wondeirng if female dogs like to rough house and play as much as male dogs and if there are any differences between them in general. Now the hollywood brother od fully understnad that dogs are like people in that each one has her or his own personality but is there a difference between amle and female dogs?

Kinda depends on the breed you pick, i have a boarder collie lab mix, she is extremely active and playful, loves to rough house and run after balls and ropes.
I haven't noticed a difference in playfulness per say between the genders.

As TechnoGhost has said, it can depend on the breed. One thing you could do is adopt a pet. You could practically be sure the animal would come to love you even though its scared and it would pay you back for saving it's life by being a good pet and companion (providing it doesn't have a natural propensity for disobidience). In exchange you'll have the warm feeling of knowing that you rescued and love a creature that noone else will and that you have the power to make this animal happy. The animal will know and come to know your good nature and will be grateful to you. You, in turn, can take solace in that, when the both of you are removed from the sad atmosphere of a pound or animal shelter.

One of the great things about adopting is that you're changing that animal's fate for the better and giving it the chance it deserves.

Last edited:
Vlad has a good point about adopting.
In my experience, female dogs like to play and roughhouse as much as males. I've gotten wild with lots of bitches...
One difference is that some females who are not spayed get pretty uncomfortable when they're in heat. One benefit to adopting is that the pooch is likely to have been spayed or neutered already.
I envy the Hollywood Brother; I love dogs, but I can't get one right now. I hope the Hollywood Brother will pat his bitch's head once for me.

It really does depend

Spend some time getting to know the dog, see if she will roughhouse with you.
Age is also a factor too. Younger would be more inclined to that kind of play,
Whatever you decide I hope it works out for you.
I hope one day soon I'll be able to open my heart again,
It's still too painful since I lost Chyna.
There is nothing like coming home to pure, true, unconditional love!

the hollywood brother had to put a dog down a while back and for a little bit did not know if the hollywood brother had anything left. However the last month or two the hollywood brother been realizing that he misses a dog in his household. The hollywood brother also realizes that the hollywood brother still gots lots of love to give and with this the hollywood brother just might get a pet to love again

the hollywood brother had to put a dog down a while back and for a little bit did not know if the hollywood brother had anything left. However the last month or two the hollywood brother been realizing that he misses a dog in his household. The hollywood brother also realizes that the hollywood brother still gots lots of love to give and with this the hollywood brother just might get a pet to love again

Oh HWB, I'm so sorry *hugs* I had to put a dog down recently as well....she was old and it was time for her to be with her mom. We already had another dog, a younger one, and it took her a while, but Sally is happy again.

It does indeed depend on the breed, and you should also think about breed as to what kind of dog you want. Lapdog, guarddog, run-around-outside-with dog? Some are much more perky and playful, some do have a tendency to dislike others than their masters (and kids 😵) My advice is this...look up different breeds and choose the one you want before you go looking🙂

Hope you and your new friend have the best of times, buddy!

~K

sorry for your recent lose of your pet I think it's great that your getting a new dog one suggestion think about adopting a dog for your area's shelter dog's dont deserved to be locked up

the hollywood brother thanks everyone for there words. the pet i put to sleep was actually a few years ago. The hollywood brother guess it took him a long time to get past the fact that even though the hollywood brother ended his dog's suffering, the hollywood brother did make the final call to end the dog's life.

As far as breeds go the hollywood brother has always had small male poodles. The hollywood brother lives with people who have allergy issues around shedding dogs so a poodle is probably the hollywood brother way to go. The hollywood brother is looking on petfinder.com to see if he can find a match. If not the hollywood brother will go to a pet sotre that is reliable and treats dogs good.

Another idea, HWB----if you can't find a poodle, try a poodle mix. We have had 2 peek-a-poos, poodle/pekanise mixes...they are bred to be companions and don't shed🙂

~K

or a Bijon Frise--also has the "human hair" or "hypo-allergenic fur" and they are quite cute!!!

Best of luck in your search for a canine companion--I got my Marley from a shelter almost 2 years ago. He's my first dog ever, and I cannot imagine my life without his fuzziness in it!!! Let us know when you've found your new buddy!!!

English cocker is the best dog ever 🙂 ... i mean it's playful, gentle, and quite funny to watch. Try it i say !

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back