• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the ladies (sorry guys, i'm just curious about it!)

eliza kan

Hello girls! One question for all of you out there: I suppose everybody here loves tickling, but is there any of you that finds the sight of a pair female feet sexy? Or is it only me that feel that way? Do you think this makes me a bisexual???

For me? I'm only attracted to men and a nice pair of guys feet is nice but girls do nothing for me. Though I don't have a foot fetish.
I seem to be the odd one out here though.
It seems a lot of girls here prefer other girls.
So you're not the only one. 🙂
:peace:

I'm bisexual, and I'm attracted to nice-looking women's feet.

I don't notice em, really.

And I don't know if you're bisexual or not, but I wouldn't feel pressure to try fit your feelings into some kinda label.

I am bisexual, but I'm not interested in feet (male or female) whatsoever. If anything, it might be a sign that you have a general attraction to "nice" feet, rather than the person they're attached to. If you like male feet too, do you like "effeminate" male feet? It might just be a preference for certain aspects of feet.

As Annie said, don't worry about putting a label on it. That's just trying to pigeon-hole it and it won't make it any better or easier to deal with.

To be honest, a pair of feet always makes me thinking of tickling them, no matter if it's male or female 🙂

I'm not attracted to feet and I'm not bisexual but I see where your coming from

It does make you wonder >.>

I'll be brutally honest, I find women to be beautiful in all aspects, though I love men and if I see a woman who I feel has pretty feet I'll look as well and maybe even compliment them. I don't think it defines a person's sexual preference based on if they admire a particular attribute from someone of the same sex.

I'm Bi and I'm not into feet. I get pedicures and stuff but that's mainly just for me lol 😛

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back